Phillips m5070a is an FRX AED defibrillator battery which is especially designed for the heart start devices. AED stands for Automated External Defibrillator which is a device that measures the rhythm of the heartbeats.
This machine helps in normalizing the rhythm of the pulse by sending an electric charge which maintains that normal rate. AEDs are mainly used in cases of sudden cardiac arrest. The M5070A battery is used in the Phillips Heartstart Frx, Heartstart Onsite or Heartstart HS1 home device.
Some of the interesting qualities of the M5070A battery series
- Disposable: This is one of the best qualities of Frx AED defibrillator battery m5070a. The battery is manufactured in a format where it can be disposed easily without any difficulty.
- Composition: The battery is made of Lithium Manganese dioxide which makes it high in performance and endurance as it can hold on a bigger charge for a considerably longer period of time.
- Life: The life of the battery is very long as the manufacturing and the structure has enabled it to stay longer in its performance. The Frx AED defibrillator battery m5070a can go up to a dose of almost 300 charges unlike other batteries in the same category.
- Warranty: Warranty is another key feature where the company gives 4 year compared to the standard 1 year warranties. This makes the users eligible for any sorts of repair during this period after the prescribed steps.
- Shelf life: The shelf life is the most attractive aspect of the M5070a Series where the shelf life stretches along five years and also has an installed life of 4 years which makes it a worthy buy.
Philips Frx AED defibrillator battery m5070a
Phillips m5070a is an FRX AED defibrillator battery which is especially designed for the heart start devices. This machine helps in normalizing the rhythm of the pulse by sending an electric charge which maintains that normal rate. The M5070A battery is used in the Phillips Heartstart Frx, Heartstart Onsite or Heartstart HS1 home device.
Information related to the Frx AED defibrillator battery
- The battery usage can be seen in the device, if the device is running low on battery it will chirp and the status indicator will change from the ready for use status.
- The disposal of the battery is a valid query in the minds of the users. Since the battery is made in a disposable format it can be easily disposed of through normal means while confirming with the regulation of law. The users can seek the help of the local recycling vendor to know the exact method of the disposal of the used batteries.
- The battery comes with a high quality welding and an interesting arrangement of components which are ultrasonically welded for the addition of strength. All this process is done to ensure that the battery meets vibration, drop, moisture and other thermal requirements.
- Another important information about Frx AED defibrillator battery m5070a is that the electrical charge should be uniform when it is passing through to the body as any abnormal charges can prove to be fatal. For ensuring this every cell in the structure should have a balanced electrical capacity for giving that jolt of life for helpless people. The M5070a has been successful in keeping the cells intact with strengthened safety features thereby making it the perfect charge battery that is there in the market.
As you can see, the battery plays a huge role in the working of any AED and the M5070a is one of the best in the business with its advanced and good features which includes both safety and efficiency in its working.
I am a Practicing Doctor with over 7 years of experience. I write about healthcare and general wellbeing when i get time. Most of my articles are technical in nature and always factual. I am not so good at stories and these articles are more or less thesis and notes on what i read and understand about medicine. I live in Kerala, a tropical weather state in India which is known for its lagoons, rivers and breathtaking nature.