PMS or premenstrual syndrome is a problem faced by all those who come under the female category!
Besides, the symptoms are seen 2 to 14 days before menstruation. Some of the common symptoms are mood swings, easily angered, depression, feeling lethargic even if have not done any physical work, frequent hunger, bloating of stomach, severe headache, feeling sick etc. though it may vary from woman to woman. Equally, it poses greater risks for working women since the amount of stress increases keeping up with office and their household chores. Alternatively, food also plays an important role in women. Try to avoid over intake of harsh beverages, salty foods, alcohol which can cause mood fluctuation. Likewise, home remedies provide relief although most of the symptoms require adequate rest and medication. Here are some tips that you can try when you are suffering from post-menstrual syndrome:
1. First of all, reduce your salt intake and sugar craving
2. Secondly, relax with yoga, meditation etc.
3. Next, if you have any hobbies that will help you ease your tension, go ahead and indulge.
Premensa Natural Homeopathic Ingredients
Allopathic medicines work quickly towards providing us with a fast effective relief. Overall, Premensa is a complete package of natural, effective and harmless product for women who are suffering from pre-menstrual syndrome.
- Premensa is made from natural homeopathic ingredients.
- Similarly, the natural ingredients used are stabilized and mixed with ionized and purified water.
- It is an over the counter product which is manufactured under FDA registered production center. Since, it uses pure water as a base instead of alcohol and with all its natural components, it is completely free of side effects.
Mostly, teenagers and adults both can benefit from Premensa. Equally, you can begin from the day you start noticing the symptoms. Also, you can consume the drops directly or can dilute into water. Moreover, if you are pregnant or taking any medication, please consult the doctor before consuming this medicine. Finally, remember to preserve this medicine by not exposing to high temperature or direct sunlight. Keep it in cool and dry place.