Douglas Laboratories Inflaguard Anti-inflammatory Supplement
Inflaguard by Douglas Labs is one of the natural attempts to alleviate inflammation without any side effects. These capsules not only relieve inflamed tissues of the ligaments and cartilage but also soothe any inflammatory response in vital parts of the body.
How does Inflaguard work?
Arthrocet is a natural remedy for Joint pain and Arthritis. Check out the uniscience group website for more information
As we age, the cartilage and connective tissues tend to become weak. Joint disorders often occur when there is an inflammation in the body. This can cause stiffness and pain in the joints. As a result, it becomes difficult for you to participate in everyday activities.
But that’s not all. While inflammation is body’s attempt towards self-protection, out of control inflammation can be detrimental to the body. This can cause obesity, ulcer, IBD, thrombosis (that leads to cardiovascular attack or brain stroke), arthritis, cancer and more. While there is no permanent cure, there are certain treatments available that inhibit further risk.
Inflaguard by Douglas Labs is one of the natural attempts to alleviate inflammation without any side effects. These capsules not only relieve inflamed tissues of the ligaments and cartilage but also soothe any inflammatory response in vital parts of the body. The natural approach of Inflaguard makes it easy for you to move around without any pain.
Apart from supporting joint health, it also works in raising the level of the immunity system. It inhibits entry of free radicals that (when in high or imbalance state) can cause oxidative stress in the body. Inflaguard neutralizes the effect of free radicals and detoxifies them from your system.
The three predominant Inflaguard ingredients include
- Boswellia serrata extract – has been used in Asian and African medicine to treat inflammatory conditions. Boswellia has been well-researched upon for treating osteoarthritis and joint function.
- Turmeric root extract – contains potent antioxidants called curcuminoids that support the immune system. The anti-inflammatory agents of turmeric root alleviate any inflammation and progression of damage to the joints. Curcumin also protection from protected from oxidative damage.
- Devil’s claw root extract – is majorly used to prevent atherosclerosis (i.e. hardening of the arteries). It also helps in reducing pain due to arthritis, gout, muscle pain etc.
Other ingredients include cellulose, purified water, silica etc.
The product does not contain yeast, gluten, wheat, soy, milk/dairy, corn, sugar, preservatives, GMO (genetically modified organisms), artificial colors or flavors.
Douglas Laboratories Inflaguard Dosage & Instructions
The recommended dosage is 2 tablets every day or as directed by your medical practitioner. If you are taking blood thinners, then consult your medical practitioner. This is because devil’s claw can increase the risk of bleeding.
Infla-guard tablets are coated with an acid-resistant enteric coating. This is to protect the potency of the herb Devil’s Claw because it can lose its effect once exposed to hydrochloric acid in the stomach. The enteric coating ensures slow digestion and maximum absorption in the body. This also eliminates chances of consuming pills at regular intervals to maintain the efficiency.
Note Infla-guard by Douglas Laboratories is NOT recommended for children. If you are pregnant, nursing or under any medical condition, then consult your medical practitioner before using this product.
Store the supplement in a cool and dark, dry place away from direct light.
How would you benefit from Inflaguard?
Here are few of the benefits from Inflaguard.
- Repairs damaged cells and rejuvenate them entirely
- Contains anti-oxidant properties that neutralize the effect of free radicals
- Boosts the level of immunity power
- Alleviates any inflammation in the body
- Heals pain in arthritis, stiffness in joints thus promoting optimum joint support
- Gets rid of bloating, swelling due to IBD, ulcer colitis etc. giving you calming relief
- Cleanses all the toxic elements from the body
- Manufactured in GMP compliant facility
- Ensures proper quality control of every batch
- Can be stored outside and does not need refrigeration
- FREE SHIPPING available (only in Canada)
Infla-guard side effects
So far there have been no Infla-guard side effects reported. The product has been clinically tested to determine its efficiency.
There are many reviews for Boswellia-Turmeric Complex (Infla-guard). People claim that Inflaguard works in reducing the inflammation without any adverse reactions. One user says that his leg cramps that occur 5-6 times every night has stopped after taking inflaguard.
Another user says that he was suffering from bloating and swelling in the upper abdomen. After using inflaguard, it has toned down and in much better health.
There are a couple of downsides seen here. One user says that this supplement does not work. Being of natural behavior, the product takes time. This probably does not go well with users as they want immediate results. Price si another factor that does not go well with few users.
Inflaguard has received 4.3 out of 5-star ratings from amazon users.
Here are few of the positive and critical reviews.
- KKL1010 – “An amazing product that works on lowering your inflammation. I suffer from back pain and have been taking these for years. I thought they were helping but wasn’t sure till I ran out of them. These pills actually keep my back pain away. I am back on Inflaguard and will never run out of them. My doctor recommended this to me and I am so thankful to him.”
- Sandra B. Sundarabhaya – “The product is simply amazing. I have arthritis in my thumbs which are so painful. After taking inflaguard, there are only minimal pain. I recommended it to my friends who were having the same issue.
- T – “I swear by Inflaguard that it works for any IBD Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis. The product is just so fantastic.”
- Marty – “I have PMR (Polymyalgia Rheumatica) and this product did not help my condition. However, it does work on sciatica and might help arthritis sufferers. I am going to continue with this dosage anyway as I feel the ingredients might be beneficial to my body. But it won’t help with PMR.”
- John M – “Inflaguard works for my inflamed back. But it is so expensive. Rather buy all the ingredients separately and save some money.”
Overall, Inflaguard by Douglas Laboratories is an excellent product that will benefit your body from any joint discomfort or health issues such as GI problems, diabetes etc. This is not a cure supplement but alleviates any health issue noticed.
The product is available at Amazon as well as one of the top online health website – Yes Wellness. Currently, the company offers free shipping on orders above $59 anywhere ONLY in Canada. If you are an USA resident, you need to pay a small shipping amount. Of course, there are discount coupon codes through which you can get great savings. If not satisfied, Yes wellness offers a 30-day return policy through which you can get your money reimbursed within no time.
However, so far the majority of the reviews have been positive as compared to negative. This reinstates the faith in Inflaguard that the supplement works in users for better health.