Welcome to Interfase Plus! Our digestive system plays an important role in protecting the body by supporting the immune function. Unfortunately, there are some of the pathogens that enter the digestive tract in the form of a biofilm. Microorganisms residing within the biofilms are highly resistant to antimicrobials. This, in turn, adheres to various surfaces within the body and infects both the immune cells and immune system. Nowadays, there are some compounds available to destroy this biofilm matrix. So, the immune system can neutralize the threatening bacteria, residing within the biofilm. Interfase Plus is an anti-biofilm combination with EDTA designed to disrupt the biofilm matrix. It offers the same proprietary enzyme formulation as the original InterFase mix. Further, read on to know more on Interfase Plus Side Effects. Check out its ingredients, dosage, reviews and much more…
Interfase Plus – 120 Vegetarian Capsules is used for maximizing the antibiofilm activity. It is a unique enzyme formula with EDTA that is specially prepared to disrupt the biofilm matrix that embeds potential gastrointestinal pathogens.
Interfase Plus – How does it work?
This blend has a multitude of enzymes that helps to break down the bacterial films from a range of bacteria and fungi. Biofilms need iron, calcium, and magnesium to develop. This Interfase Plus includes a special acid (EDTA) that binds the metals, removing them from the available sources of bacteria.
Interfase Plus ingredients
- Serving size – 2 capsules
- Servings per container – 60
Proprietary Enzyme/EDTA Blend 675mg.
Provides the following active enzymes like –
- Polysaccharide Specific Enzymes,
- Glucoamylase (With isomaltase side chain activity),
- Cellulase, Chitosanase,
- Hemicellulase/Pectinase Complex,
- Beta Glucanase,
- Protein and Peptide-Specific Enzymes,
- Protease/Peptidase Complex with endopeptidase‚
- Exopeptidase‚ and DPP-IV activity.
- Lysozyme (From egg white),
- Serratia Peptidase (Enteric-Coated),
- EDTA (As disodium EDTA)
- Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose‚
- Vegetable oil powder‚
Note – The product is free of Milk/casein, shellfish, fish, tree nuts, peanuts, yeast, wheat/gluten, and soybeans. Besides, it contains no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
Interfase Plus – How to take?
- For adults – As a dietary supplement, it is advised to take 2-8 capsules daily between meals or as directed by your health expert.
- Children (ages 4-12) – one-half (1/2 adult dose).
- For infants and children under the age of four – Consult a healthcare professional.
Interfase Plus side effects
Interfase Plus does not have any adverse effects on healthful biofilms. But is proven effective against the pathogenic bacteria. Equally, some people may have unpleasant side effects after taking this due to its impact on the microflora in the gut. Besides, some other side effects include intestinal upsets, migraines, flu-like symptoms (arising due to biofilm disintegration releasing trapped molecules into your system).
Interfase Plus warnings
- Interfase Plus – 120 Vegetarian Capsules is not intended for long-term daily use.
- Do not use this formula in case of pregnancy or nursing, have liver or kidney condition or are below the age of 18 years.
- If you are using prescription drugs or are allergic to eggs, then you may consult the health professional before having this mixture.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Interfase Plus reviews
Overall, the product has received 4.8 stars out of 5 stars from its users. The formula is quite effective and has received many positive responses from the customers. They are saying, that it is able to yield the promising results. Further, here are some honest customer reviews for your reference. Just have a look at them. This could help you at making a right decision towards this Interfase Plus blend…
- “This Interfase Plus was advised by my naturopath to help reduce biofilm. I used it in conjunction with Sacro-B and it helped tremendously with candida.”
- “Early I had a small detox reaction when I started taking this product, but adjusted very quickly. It is good at breaking up biofilms and now my gut is feeling calm after 6 weeks of use.”
- “Interfase Plus by Klaire Labs is a mixture of great enzymes. Seems to be helping!”
- “I had a very high count of yeast infection and my doctor suggested this supplement. Able to see the results. Now I am well on my way to recovery and will continue taking these capsules, until my body is completely free of infections.”
- “Highly recommend this product. It is one of the effective weapons against Lyme biofilms.”
- “5 stars from my side as this is a great detox aid.”
- “I found this blend for my mother who currently has an ecoli resistant UTI. She was suggested to have microdantin in combination with this Interfase Plus that helped her at clearing up the infection. All thanks to Interfase Plus by Klaire Labs for this unique creation. Really would buy again.”
- “According to me, it works and there are no side effects too…”
Interfase Plus – Where to buy?
The product is available for sale at popular online destinations like pureformulas.com and at amazon. You need not worry about the price as they are available at a cheaper rate with many discount and promo offers. Further, simply check their relevant websites for more details.
Discount, coupon and promo offers
Pure Formulas offers 15% sitewide off, $5 off on orders over $50, $10 off on orders over $100, free $10 gift card on orders over $75, buy 3 products and save 10% off on the selected categories. Amazon offers $50 gift card on all the purchases made from their respective site. Equally, one may also log in with their email address for all the latest deals and upcoming offers…
Frequently asked questions
Who can’t take this supplement?
Individuals with an egg white allergy may not take this supplement or they may speak to their health expert before having the product.
What is the contact email address of Pure Formulas and how quickly the mail will be answered?
The contact email address of Pure Formulas is email@example.com. Your emails will be answered within 24 hours of receipt.
Can I get their contact address?
Ya sure, the following is their contact address:
11800 nw 102nd Road,
Medley, FL 33178.