Himaruti Foot Oil
- Ayurvedic Ingredients
- 100 % Natural
- For Smooth And soft Feet
- Remedies Burning feet
- Used as Foot Massage Oil
- Use Kansa Wand For Best Results
In Ayurveda, a foot massage has been given the title of ‘Padabhyanga’ where ‘Pada’ means feet and ‘Abhyanga’ means massage. Ancient Ayurvedic texts say that Padabhyanga provides the number of benefits to foot, leg and body as a whole. iYura took this opportunity and created authentic classical Ayurvedic formulation called Himaruti Foot Oil. Himaruti Foot Oil is innovatively formulated to cater to the modern, western user need without compromising on the authenticity of the original Ayurvedic idea behind the product.
iYura’s Himaruti Foot Oil is unique, powerful oil specifically meant for your feet. It is based on the Ayurvedic formulation of Pure, Classical Pinda Oil and is a part of iYura’s Classical Collection of products. Continue reading to know everything about Himaruti Foot Oil Reviews, Ingredients, Side Effects, Benefits and more.
Himaruti Foot Oil To Soothe The Feet
Himaruti Foot Oil is known as The Eternal Oil to Soothe the Feet. This is because it contains ‘The Eternal Root’ i.e. the Indian Sarsaparilla herb. This Unique Foot Oil is formulated based on Pure, Classical Pinda Oil. Himaruti is the name of a unique, dual-balanced formulation, where ‘Him’ refers to ‘ice’ and ‘Maruti’ refers to ‘wind’.
This is massage oil that ancient Ayurvedic texts prescribe for burning feet and also to help soothe dryness. This oil helps pacify both Pitta and Vata dosha which means it cools, calms, soothes as well as moisturizes the skin.
Pitta conditions refer to heat and Vata conditions refer to dryness and other Vata related problems. iYura Himaruti Oil is one unique oil that balances both these contradictory forces together. One bottle contains net content 3.38 fl oz (100 ml).
Himaruti Foot Oil Ingredients – How Does Himaruti Foot Oil Work?
Himaruti Foot oil combines various unique and thoughtfully selected herbs to make one powerful foot oil. The Sesame Oil and Beeswax provide moisture and softness, Anantamool soothes the skin and helps in keeping bad odor at bay. Manjistha helps combat inflammation and Shorea Robusta Resin helps in cleaning the feet. Look at the complete details on each of its ingredients below –
- Indian Sarsaparilla – One of its special ingredients is the herb Indian Sarsaparilla, which is also called ‘Anantamool’ or ‘the eternal root’. In the ancient Ayurvedic texts, Indian Sarsaparilla is categories under the plants which help improve the complexion (“Vanya”) as well as eases burning sensation in the skin (“dahaprashamana”). Some people believe that regular use of this herb can bring energy and buoyancy to the body like young days and hence, it is also called ‘the eternal root’. It is also considered to be one of the Rasayana herbs, which promote longevity of life.
- Indian Dammer/ Shorea Robusta Resin – This formulation also contains Shorea Robusta Resin which is as per Ayurveda is useful for itchy skin, boils and other such skin conditions.
- Beeswax – Another important herb in this oil is Beeswax. This herb makes this oil very emollient and keeps your feet soft and smooth. Beeswax with humectant properties also helps retain moisture in the skin and forms a protective barrier without suffocating the pores.
- Gingelly Seed Oil – There are many superior benefits of ‘Gingelly Seed Oil’ also commonly known as sesame oil. The sesame oil is not only very moisturizing but also have superior moisturizing effects. Traditionally, many Indian households used this oil to ease a condition of nail fungus, ringworm, jock itch and athlete’s foot fungal infection.
- Indian Madder/ Manjishtha – Known as a great blood cleanser, Complexion enhancer, and lymph mover, Manjishtha is great for the skin. It’s rejuvenating and complexion enhancing properties help balancing the skin and provide even skin tone. Chemically, it contains glucosides known as Manjisthin and Purpurine, along with resins and lime salts.
In addition, this oil is absolutely clean, free of any additives, chemicals, binders etc. Also, it is not tested on animals. Moreover, this oil does not contain any added essential oils or fragrance. It has its own herbaceous aroma which will not last long.
Himaruti Foot Oil List of Ingredients
- Taila (Tila) – Gingelly Seeds Oil [Sesamum Indicum]
- Manjistha – Indian Madder [Rubia Cordifolia]
- Anantamool – Indian Sarsaparilla [Hemidesmus Indicus]
- Madhucchista- Beeswax [Cera alba]
- Sarja rasa- Indian Dammer [Shorea Robusta Resin]
- Water – Water [Aqua]
Himaruti Foot Oil Benefits & Uses
- Uplift mood and feel better instantly
- Improve blood circulation
- Get soft, well-moisturized feet
- Relax and ease roughness, stiffness, dryness, tiredness, fatigue, numbness, soreness and tingling in the feet
- Get rid of bad odor from your feet
- In some countries, Ayurvedic practitioners also use this oil to help people with gout or related pain.
In general, on any stressful day, do a foot or leg massage with Himaruti oil for a very rewarding experience.
Himaruti Foot Oil How to Use
Massage the Himaruti Foot oil with your hands or use the Kansa Foot wand for an even better experience and excellent results.
For use with Hands –
- Shake the bottle of iYura Himaruti Oil well and take 6-8 pumps of it – 3 to 4 for each foot.
- Warm the oil on the stove (avoid using the microwave, as it may totally kill the Prana!)
- Then apply it on your feet.
- Massage using your hands for 5-10 minutes.
- Dab with a tissue to wipe off excess oil.
- Wear socks and wake up next morning for feather-soft feet
- It is best to apply this oil 1 to 2 times a day, once preferably at night before bedtime.
For use with the Kansa Wand –
- Shake the Himaruti Oil bottle well and take 6-8 pumps of it – 3 to 4 for each foot.
- Warm the oil on the stove, avoid using the microwave as it may entirely kill the Prana.
- Sit in a comfortable position and then apply the oil over your feet.
- Take the Kansa Foot Wand and start with the sole of your foot.
- Stroke the sole with the metallic cup of the wand in back and forth motions, right from the tip of your toes to your heals. Do it 7 times.
- Then move the wand in circular motions around your heel, ankle, and toes.
- For an uber-relaxing experience, slide the wand in the figure of 8 on the soles of the feet.
- Gently apply the wand to the top as well
- Finish with one foot and move on to the next.
- Massage for at least 10 minutes on each foot or till you enjoy
For Best Results, Us the Kansa Foot wand for your foot massage. It gives a deeper massage leaving your skin smoother. You feel a distinctive difference with the Kansa wand. Its on par with a professional foot massage and you can do it at home. Its natural, Gentle and gives you the best skin tightening experience. Use the Himaruti Oil with the kansa foot wand for Best results.
Himaruti Foot Oil Risks, Side effects & Adverse Reactions
There are no negative side effects associated with Himaruti Foot Oil. However, it contains herbs, so, it is always best to perform a patch test before using this or any other product as directed. And to avoid the risk of any adverse reactions, test the product for allergy and read the ingredient list carefully. Also, do not apply this oil directly to open wounds, cuts, and rashes.
Is Himaruti Foot Oil Safe?
Considering this list of ingredients, this oil is safe to use. Moreover, iYura strictly adheres to the ancient Ayurvedic texts and produces all unaltered classical formulations. All iYura products including Himaruti Foot Oil contain appropriate unique herbs with perfect concentration. Also, it contains no artificial fragrance, essential oils, additives, chemicals, etc. making it completely safe and effective. Make sure to use the pack before 24 months from the date of mfg.
Is Himaruti Foot Oil FDA Approved?
iYura Himaruti Foot Oil is made in GMP and ISO certified facilities and is also tested for cosmetic safety standards.
Himaruti Foot Oil Reviews & Complaints
Most users share happy Himaruti Foot Oil Reviews online. They feel very good to maintain feet in perfect condition. Some users are amazed to see the benefits and results from the product in short span. Some customers mention to feel better circulation in feet and ankles. This wonderful product gives stimulating effects. Few users are happy to use it with Kansa wand for fetching extra massage benefits. Majority of the users found the smell appealing and the product works great.
Himaruti Foot Oil Testimonials
Wayne says this is a truly amazing product. Her problems with toes and the bottoms of feet and heels have already begun reversing from the first use. She has been dealing with feet for years and this product helped her yield immediate results on the first day.
Michelle suffered from neuropathy in feet and has tried several creams to help with the constant burning, especially at night. She is using this oil for about 2 weeks now and sees incredible results. She recommends wearing socks after applying to help your skin absorb it properly and also to avoid stains on bedding
Cindy feels very relaxing after using this product. She says the smell is great and it makes her feet super soft
Himaruti Foot Oil Results
This is a specially formulated oil which takes care of your feet. You can expect results such as calm, soothe, moistened and soft feet skin. No roughness, stiffness, dryness, numbness, soreness and tingling in the feet. In addition, experience improved mood and blood circulation. For more accurate results, you can refer to the Himaruti Foot Oil Before and after comments from the users online.
Himaruti Foot Oil Price
Buy Himaruti Foot Oil on sale for the best price $40.50 USD instead of the regular listed price $45.00 USD.
Where to Buy Himaruti Foot Oil?
The Best place to buy iYura Himaruti Foot Oil online is from theayurvedaexperience.com. Take the advantage of best price, best discount, periodical sale offer, 30-Day Money Back Guarantee, easy returns, free shipping, first purchase free gift offer, etc.
Can I buy Himaruti Foot Oil in Amazon or Costco or Wal-Mart?
No, at the time of writing this article, this product is not available on Amazon, Costco, and Wal-Mart.
Are there any Himaruti Foot Oil Discount, coupon codes and Promos available online?
Yes, search for The Ayurveda Experience Coupon Codes or and Himaruti Foot Oil Coupon Codes to save up to 10%, no coupon code needed. Currently, you can buy Himaruti Foot on sale from products.theayurvedaexperience.com.
Considering the several positive customer reviews, no adverse side effects, 30-Day Money Back Guarantee and best ingredients, Buy Himaruti Foot Oil to soothe and moisturize the Feet on Sale Today.
|Natural , Organic||
|Value for Money||
Contains natural ingredients and its safe. The skin feels softer and there is no burning sensation. Excellent effect with a Kansa wand but can be done by hand. Leaves your foot rested and light after a massage.
Himarurti Oil Review
The Best oil for Foot massage. Safe and Free from paraben or chemicals. Its organic, Natural and effective. Best used with Kansa wand but can be used to massage with hand too. Results in just days. Buy iYura Himaruti oil for best results.