Lymph System Support Formula is a new all natural herbal formula designed to support the cleansing and rejuvenation of the lymphatic system.
- Formulated with ten different herbal ingredients, including ginger, astragalus, burdock, and calendula, among others
- Helps support and maintain the strength of lymph nodes and junctions
Do you know the importance of the lymphatic system in your body??
[ads “ad3” post_id=26702]
Keeping your lymphatic system in top shape is necessary for maintaining a healthy life. This lymphatic system is a mesh of vessels that runs through your entire boy.
Lymph nodes are positioned throughout the system for ideal performance, and they are grouped in areas like the abdomen, underarms and the neck. Also, many studies have proven that an unhealthy lymph system can lead to various types of issues like fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, cellulite, multiple sclerosis, and fat deposits. Besides, regular exercise like stretching can help your lymphatic system to promote the flow of lymph juices through the lymph vessels. Another best way to support this system is through the consumption of bitter foods. You know, most of the medicinal herbs are bitter. Moreover, bitter flavors play a crucial role in stimulating the immune system. While sweet flavors, generally suppress it.
Lymplex is one of the useful supplements that can protect your body from fungus, bacteria, viruses and parasite infections. It is a blend of 10 organic herbs, specially designed for lymphatic cleansing and their revitalizing properties. Read on to know more about Lymphatic system and Lymplex detox.
Balanced Health Today
Balanced Health founded in 1995, is a leading online supplier of all the high-quality detoxification and cleansing products, needed for the entire body. These supplements are pure with fewer side-effects. It can recover your body from all the devitalizing illness.
Balanced Health Today products include: Medicardium – Heavy metal detox, Endosterol – Prostate and breast health, Xeneplex – Cellular detox, Lymplex – Lymphatic detoxification, Glytamins – Liver gallbladder cleanse, Ellagica – Bacterial, Virus, Microbial protection, Six phase detox package – one month program.
Know More About the Lymphatic System
First of all, the lymphatic system is an essential part of the body’s immune system. Besides, it functions as the body’s sewerage system. But usually, it doesn’t get as much attention as the cardiovascular system.
Let’s have a look at different parts of the Lymphatic system
- Lymph: This is the system’s transport fluid.
- A vast network of capillaries: These capillaries are capable of transporting the lymph.
- Numerous lymph nodes, situated at different parts of the body (armpits, neck, and groin): These nodes are involved in filtering the lymph.
- Tonsils, Thymus and spleen: Produces white blood cells (lymphocytes, B and T cells) of the immune system, that can destroy the invading pathogens and toxins. Natural killer T cells are specialized attack cells. It can recognize certain tumors and bacterial infections.
What Are The Functions Of Lymphatic System?
- Also, lymphatic vessels eliminate the excess water and blood proteins from spaces encompassing the bodily cells.
- Bringing toxins away from the cells is another primary function of the lymphatic system.
- Lymph fills the areas between the bodily cells and removes all the unwanted materials (dead cells, bacteria, fatty globules, heavy metals) from them.
- Lymph vessels present in the lining of the gastrointestinal tract absorbs fat from the food.
What Will Happen If The Lymphatic System Doesn’t Function Properly?
Malfunctioning of the lymphatic system can lead to certain disorders like:
- Hodgkin’s disease: This is a type of cancer of the lymphatic system.
- Oedema: Swelling caused by the accumulation of too much fluid in the tissues.
- Tonsillitis: Infection of tonsils (part of the lymphatic system) in the throat.
- Glandular fever: Results in tender lymph nodes.
Lymplex (Lymph System Support Formula) – 90 caps
Overall, Lymplex capsule is a healthy blend of 10 organic herbs. It works to strengthen your lymphatic nodes and junctions, as well as to bathe and flush out the 45 pints of fluid present in the lymphatic system. There is no restriction; you can use Lymplex at any time (while feeling sluggish, have an infection or wishing to perform a general cleanse).
Servings: Lymplex is three caps per serving.
Contains total 90 veg caps per bottle.
Proprietary blend = 690 mg.
- Echinacea Augustiflolia,
- Echinacea Purpura,
- Red Root,
Other Ingredients: Silicon Dioxide.
- Ginger: Ginger contains the strong anti-inflammatory compounds named gingerols. It helps to cleanse the lymphatic system. Ginger keeps the body warm and prevents the accumulation of toxins in the respiratory system.
- Echinacea Augustiflolia: This is a well-known medicinal herb for stimulating the immune system. The root of this plant is generally used for curing virus infections of the respiratory and the urinary tracts and to prevent flu and cold.
- Echinacea Purpurea: Purpurea makes our immune cells more efficient for attacking viruses, bacteria, and other abnormal cells by inhibiting an enzyme named hyaluronidase secreted by them. Besides, it stimulates new tissue for wound healing and lowers inflammation in arthritis and other skin disorders.
- Astragalus: Astragalus is a perennial plant, belonging to the pea family that grows in the eastern and northern parts of China. It can help to protect your body from physical, mental and emotional stress. Also, stimulates the lungs, liver, circulatory and urinary system to help treat arthritis, asthma and nervous conditions.
- Cleavers: This is regarded as a valuable lymphatic tonic. The cleansing action of Cleavers makes it perfect for treating conditions like psoriasis and arthritis.
Other ingredients include
- Calandula: This is also called as pot marigolds. Calendula has numerous pharmacological effects, including antiphlogistic, antimicrobial, antitumor, immunostimulant, and choleretic activity.
- Burdock: Burdock is a major booster of the immune system function. It contains anti-oxidants for preventing infections, proper growth, development, and repair of the body’s cells and tissues.
- Red Root: This is a hardy shrub (native of North America). Red root is beneficial to stimulate fluid drainage from the congested areas. Also, it is believed to improve the circulation to the liver and lower the adverse effects of fats in the blood.
- Lobelia: It contains an alkaloid named lobeline (for muscle relaxation). Lobelia is one of the valuable remedies for bronchitis, asthma, spastic and whooping cough.
- Mullein: This plant has velvety leaves, a rodlike stem, and bright yellow flowers. Mullein is mainly used for treating respiratory disorders and lymph congestion.
Lymplex dosage: It is advised to take one capsule per 150 lbs of body weight, three times per day (30 minutes before any meals).
- Do not exceed the recommended dose. Otherwise, it may lead to some other problems.
- Pregnant and lactating mothers must consult their doctors before taking this product.
- Mainly, keep out of reach of children.
Lymph detox side effects
There are very few or no side effects for this product.
Lymplex – Lymphatic Detox reviews
After taking Lymplex, you will notice certain physical sensations in the lymph nodes. It can support your body naturally. Besides this, the capsule and all the contents present in this product are purely vegetarian.
Balanced Health Today Coupon & Promo Codes
Balanced Health Today offers discounts, coupon, and promo codes on all the detoxification and other fitness products. You may log in with your email address to get all the latest updates of Balance Health Today, directly into your mail. Lymplex is also available on amazon.com at an affordable price. Shop Lymplex with these coupons and get winning discounts on your purchase!!!
Balanced Health Today – Frequently asked questions
What modes of payment are accepted for this product?
You can buy Lymplex by paying through any modes of payment like Visa, Master Card, American Express cards, PayPal, etc.
Hi, before purchasing this product I wish to clarify my doubts. Where should I contact?
You can contact at info@BalancedHealthToday.com and get all your doubts cleared.
What is the contact number of Balanced Health?
Contact number: 888.449.0552
Lymplex is an excellent product, made from natural ingredients. It can promote you a good health by keeping all the fungus, viruses, bacteria and other disease causing pets away from the body. It’s time to buy your Lymplex. Start from today…