Established in 1998, MacroLife Naturals is the maker of Macro Greens Superfoods. The company works on one simple philosophy – find the purest, non-allergenic ingredients and blend them into synergistic formulations that promote health and wellness. Under the leadership of Co-Formulators Dr. Ed Wagner and Sylvia Ortiz, CEO, passionate and dedicated healthcare professionals create products to help people achieve superior health through better nutrition. Of MacroLife’s significant products such as Miracle Reds, MacroMeal, Macro Greens and more, this article discusses all details about Macrolife Macro Greens.
What Is Macrolife Macro Greens?
Macro Greens is a non-allergenic nutrient-rich superfood supplement that optimizes pH for stimulant-free health. In addition, it is more than a greens product. It’s a complete science-based phytonutrient, herbal and plant derived a formula that surpasses the nutrition of five servings of fruits and vegetables without the calories or carbohydrates.
This supplement has a base of certified organic baby barley grass, proven to be the most effective and most synergistic of all grasses. Furthermore, it delivers essential nutrients needed by the body’s cells to thrive and help achieve optimal nutrition to match present day lifestyles.
Macrolife Macro Greens Super Food Supplement
Macro Greens is a non-allergenic nutrient-rich superfood supplement that optimizes pH for stimulant-free health. It is an optimum alkaline source for stimulant-free energy & health. It contains no allergens or other harmful ingredients. This makes Macro Greens absolutely safe for everyone.
Macro Greens superfood nourishes your body from the inside out – with antioxidants, enzymes, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, 18 billion probiotics, plus an herbal blend to support multiple systems. This plant-based whole food offers stimulant-free energy to gently detoxify as well as help maintain a healthy weight. It is a delicious, alkalizing powder blend that mixes easily for your daily supplementation.
What Are The Key Features Of Macrolife Macro Greens?
- It alkalinizes, energizes and vitalizes your body
- It contains 38 Nutrient-Rich Superfoods
- 1 Delicious Glass = 5 Servings of Fruits and Vegetables
- It is the best tasting- plant-based blend of vitamins-minerals-herbs
- Contains 18 Billion Probiotics
- It is optimum alkaline source for stimulant-free energy & health
- Available in various sizes – 2oz., 10oz. and 30oz.
- Prices start from $10 to $100
- It is a Raw, Non-GMO and Vegan product
What Benefits To Expect From Macrolife Macro Greens?
The daily consumption of Macro Greens with 18 billion probiotic cultures offers benefits such as
- Increased Energy
- Weight Loss
- Improved Mental Clarity
- Balanced Blood Sugar
- Strengthened Immune System
- Improved digestion
Macrolife Macro Greens Ingredients
It contains 38 organic ingredients to help feed the body at a cellular level –
- Barley Grass Juice Powder – Alkaline forming and the widest spectrum of naturally occurring nutrients in a single source.
- Spirulina – It is the rich source of Beta Carotene and amino acids and an easily digested complete plant protein.
- Grape Seed Extract – A free radical fighter and supports skin by stabilizing collagen.
- Aloe Vera – A nutritional powerhouse that contains over 75 nutrients and 200 active compounds, 20 minerals, 18 amino acids and 12 vitamins.
- Chlorella – It is the highest natural source of chlorophyll available.
- Ultra Lectin – This nutrient helps with the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins like; A, D, E & K.
- Probiotic Culture (non-dairy) – The 18 billion acidophilus cultures supports intestinal health and digestion.
- Flax Seed – It is the very high source of omega 3, 6 & 9 available as well as essential fatty acids that the body does not naturally produce.
- Ginko Biloba 24% Extract – It is an antioxidant that helps improves the oxygen delivery to the brain, resulting in short term memory health.
- Fiber & Colon Cleaners – The apple pectin helps to maintain intestinal balance and cleaning the intestines.
- Natural Plant Enzymes –It helps deliver the specific nutrients for muscle repair, and metabolic processes.
- Milk Thistle, and Parsley Juice Powder – Offers Liver, Kidney & Digestive Support
- Healthy Herbs such as ginger, red raspberry, parsley, and horsetail – It helps balance the hormones and improve digestion.
- Yucca, watercress and carrot juice powder – All these help joint conditions and relax the nervous system.
Its key ingredients are –
- Aloe Vera,
- Green Tea,
- Licorice Root
- Milk Thistle.
It also contains stevia and certified organic natural flavors.
Macro Greens is very highly dedicated to providing the absolute best ingredients. It contains no allergens, or other harmful ingredients, which are commonly present in other green drinks like –
- wheat grass,
- alfalfa, oat,
- other soil based organisms.
It also contains no-
- bee pollen,
- anything artificially produced.
Plus it is free of-
- animal products.
It contains no-
- animal testing,
- no sugar,
- Low-Glycemic a
- no artificial colors
This makes Macro Greens absolutely safe for everyone.
Macrolife Macro Greens Supplement Facts
- The Nutrition Facts and Amount Per Serving for 10oz. (283.5 g) container are as under –
- Serving Size: 1 tbsp (9.4 g) and Servings Per Container: 30
- Calories 40
- Calories From Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1 g
- Vitamin B-12 (cyanocobalamin) 3 mcg
- Sugars 2 g
- Protein 1 g
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate) 100 IU
- Vitamin C 475 mg
- Calcium (as Calcium Citrate) 17 mg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Glycinate) 3 mg
- Sodium 40 mg
- Iron 1.4 mg
- Vitamin A 450 IU
CholesloCholesterol SupplementLearn MoreNatural Supplement to Balance your Cholesterol Levels. No Drugs, No statin, No diet
Nutrient Rich Super Food Blend 1735 mg
- Certified Organic Barley Grass Juice Powder (1250 mg)
- Certified Organic Spirulina Powder (300 mg)
- Chlorella (Cracked Cell) (100 mg)
- Spinach Leaf Powder (83 mg)
- Policosanol (2 mg)
- Non-Dairy Probiotic Cultures Min. Organisms (At MFG) 18 Billion Units
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus
- Lactobacillus Bulgaricus
- Bifidobacterium Breve
- Lactobacillus Rhamnosus
- Bifidobacterium Longum
Antioxidants Proprietary Blend 1430 mg
- Acerola Fruit Extract
- Acerola Berry Powder
- Citrus Bioflavonoids (inner peels lemons, oranges, and/or grapefruits)
- Milk Thistle Seed Extract (80% Silymarin)
- Green Tea Leaf Extract (60% Polyphenols)
- Grape Seed Extract (95% Proanthocyanidins) (30 mg)
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract (24% Flavone Glycosides, 6% Terpene Lactones) (10 mg)
Adaptogenic and Metabolic Herbs Proprietary Blend 2808 mg
- Lecithin 99% oil free (Non-GMO)
- Red Raspberry Fruit Powder
- Horsetail Stem Powder
- Licorice Root Powder
- Ginger Root Powder
- Parsley Leaf Powder
- Eleuthero Root Powder
- Suma Root Powder
- Astragalus Root Powder
- Echinacea Angustifolia Root Extract (5% Echinacosides) (35 mg)
- Damiana Leaf Powder (35 mg)
Natural Fibers Proprietary Blend 1225 mg
- Apple Pectin Cellulose Powder
- Apple Fruit Powder (fiber)
- Certified Organic Flax Seed Meal
Harmonizing and Support Herbs Proprietary Blend 1475 mg
- Aloe Vera Leaf Powder (600 mg)
- Watercress Leaf Powder
- Carrot Powder
- Yucca Root Powder
- Certified Organic Beet Root Powder
- Prickly Pear Leaf Powder (Nopal)
Natural Plant Enzymes Proprietary Blend 200 mg
Macrolife Macro Greens Suggested Use
Mix 1 tbsp into 10-12 ounces of your favorite non-citrus juice, water, smoothie or protein shake. To have the best taste mix into 3/4 filtered water and 1/4 apple juice. Use this product on a daily basis.
Macrolife Macro Greens Warnings
- This product contains lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.
- Taste may change slightly depending on harvesting season.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Contents sold by weight, not volume, some settling may occur.
Macrolife Macro Greens Side effects
The Macro Greens ingredient profile is exceptional with the highest quality, organic and non-GMO ingredients. It is very safe and well-balanced dietary supplement. Therefore, most users will not experience any adverse side effects of using Macro Greens. However, few users complain about digestive and intestinal problems after using this product.
Macrolife Macro Greens Pros & Cons
- Well-balanced, deliberate daily superfoods
- Contains many certified organic and juice extract ingredients
- Have excellent probiotics and digestive enzyme profile
- Macrolife, an extremely reputable company with an extensive product line
- Delicious and fruity exceptional tastes
Its slightly pricey than other competitor products. However, buy 30oz. 90-serving canister to dramatically increase its value.
Macrolife Macro Greens Where to Buy?
You can buy this wonderful green super food online from various known websites such as Amazon, vitacost.com, iHerb.com, hihealth.com and more. Mostly all these sites offer discounts on the product’s regular price. If you are fortunate you can also avail benefits such as reward points, special coupon code on first purchase, BOGO offers, free shipping and more. Compare prices across the web to book the best deal for you.
Macrolife Macro Greens Customer Reviews
There are a number of positive customer reviews for this product. People say it has a very pleasant flavor and taste. It mixes easily, has good results and is just as described. However, some people complain about the price, experiencing digestive problems and lead content. Over 500 reviewers have given 4.4 out of 5 stars on Amazon. Read below what actual users have to say about the product.
- 4674332009822102796 says this is his second order and he daily makes a smoothly in the morning for breakfast. He uses 2% milk, less than 1 cup, a couple of frozen strawberries, and a banana which keeps him satisfied until lunch. Though he didn’t feel any difference in the increase in energy it tastes great and seems healthy
- W. Thompson feels an immediate energy and some good things happening with his digestion.
- Random Variable got headaches when taking this Green Super Food. After about a week of use, he read the label and it says “Contain Lead”. He immediately dumped this product.
Macro Greens Superfood is in the top-tier recommended green drink powders. This green formula is thoughtful and well balanced with all the nutritional bases which taste remarkably good. Moreover, considering the honest reviews this product is must buy for optimum health.
I finished my masters in finance and worked for the Largest Private sector banking company in India. When the time came, I moved on to something less demanding and more creative. The influence of Indian culture asks us to put satisfaction upfront and I was in search of it. Writing struck me as a possibility and soon a passion. I am not creative but I am very thorough. Technical writing is my forte and at times I do delve into the creative side, though the stint usually lasts not more than a day! I enjoy traveling, reading and shopping.