Established in 1998, MacroLife Naturals is the maker of Macro Greens Superfoods. The company works on one simple philosophy – find the purest, non-allergenic ingredients and blend them into synergistic formulations that promote health and wellness. Under the leadership of Co-Formulators Dr. Ed Wagner and Sylvia Ortiz, CEO, passionate and dedicated healthcare professionals create products to help people achieve superior health through better nutrition. Of MacroLife’s significant products such as Miracle Reds, MacroMeal, Macro Greens and more, this article discusses all details about Macrolife Macro Greens.
What Is Macrolife Macro Greens?
Macro Greens is a non-allergenic nutrient-rich superfood supplement that optimizes pH for stimulant-free health. In addition, it is more than a greens product. It’s a complete science-based phytonutrient, herbal and plant derived a formula that surpasses the nutrition of five servings of fruits and vegetables without the calories or carbohydrates.
This supplement has a base of certified organic baby barley grass, proven to be the most effective and most synergistic of all grasses. Furthermore, it delivers essential nutrients needed by the body’s cells to thrive and help achieve optimal nutrition to match present day lifestyles.
Macrolife Macro Greens Super Food Supplement
Macro Greens is a non-allergenic nutrient-rich superfood supplement that optimizes pH for stimulant-free health. It is an optimum alkaline source for stimulant-free energy & health. It contains no allergens or other harmful ingredients. This makes Macro Greens absolutely safe for everyone.
Macro Greens superfood nourishes your body from the inside out – with antioxidants, enzymes, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, 18 billion probiotics, plus an herbal blend to support multiple systems. This plant-based whole food offers stimulant-free energy to gently detoxify as well as help maintain a healthy weight. It is a delicious, alkalizing powder blend that mixes easily for your daily supplementation.
What Are The Key Features Of Macrolife Macro Greens?
- It alkalinizes, energizes and vitalizes your body
- It contains 38 Nutrient-Rich Superfoods
- 1 Delicious Glass = 5 Servings of Fruits and Vegetables
- It is the best tasting- plant-based blend of vitamins-minerals-herbs
- Contains 18 Billion Probiotics
- It is optimum alkaline source for stimulant-free energy & health
- Available in various sizes – 2oz., 10oz. and 30oz.
- Prices start from $10 to $100
- It is a Raw, Non-GMO and Vegan product
What Benefits To Expect From Macrolife Macro Greens?
The daily consumption of Macro Greens with 18 billion probiotic cultures offers benefits such as
- Increased Energy
- Weight Loss
- Improved Mental Clarity
- Balanced Blood Sugar
- Strengthened Immune System
- Improved digestion
Macrolife Macro Greens Ingredients
It contains 38 organic ingredients to help feed the body at a cellular level –
- Barley Grass Juice Powder – Alkaline forming and the widest spectrum of naturally occurring nutrients in a single source.
- Spirulina – It is the rich source of Beta Carotene and amino acids and an easily digested complete plant protein.
- Grape Seed Extract – A free radical fighter and supports skin by stabilizing collagen.
- Aloe Vera – A nutritional powerhouse that contains over 75 nutrients and 200 active compounds, 20 minerals, 18 amino acids and 12 vitamins.
- Chlorella – It is the highest natural source of chlorophyll available.
- Ultra Lectin – This nutrient helps with the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins like; A, D, E & K.
- Probiotic Culture (non-dairy) – The 18 billion acidophilus cultures supports intestinal health and digestion.
- Flax Seed – It is the very high source of omega 3, 6 & 9 available as well as essential fatty acids that the body does not naturally produce.
- Ginko Biloba 24% Extract – It is an antioxidant that helps improves the oxygen delivery to the brain, resulting in short term memory health.
- Fiber & Colon Cleaners – The apple pectin helps to maintain intestinal balance and cleaning the intestines.
- Natural Plant Enzymes –It helps deliver the specific nutrients for muscle repair, and metabolic processes.
- Milk Thistle, and Parsley Juice Powder – Offers Liver, Kidney & Digestive Support
- Healthy Herbs such as ginger, red raspberry, parsley, and horsetail – It helps balance the hormones and improve digestion.
- Yucca, watercress and carrot juice powder – All these help joint conditions and relax the nervous system.
Its key ingredients are –
- Aloe Vera,
- Green Tea,
- Licorice Root
- Milk Thistle.
It also contains stevia and certified organic natural flavors.
Macro Greens is very highly dedicated to providing the absolute best ingredients. It contains no allergens, or other harmful ingredients, which are commonly present in other green drinks like –
- wheat grass,
- alfalfa, oat,
- other soil based organisms.
It also contains no-
- bee pollen,
- anything artificially produced.
Plus it is free of-
- animal products.
It contains no-
- animal testing,
- no sugar,
- Low-Glycemic a
- no artificial colors
This makes Macro Greens absolutely safe for everyone.
Macrolife Macro Greens Supplement Facts
- The Nutrition Facts and Amount Per Serving for 10oz. (283.5 g) container are as under –
- Serving Size: 1 tbsp (9.4 g) and Servings Per Container: 30
- Calories 40
- Calories From Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1 g
- Vitamin B-12 (cyanocobalamin) 3 mcg
- Sugars 2 g
- Protein 1 g
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate) 100 IU
- Vitamin C 475 mg
- Calcium (as Calcium Citrate) 17 mg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Glycinate) 3 mg
- Sodium 40 mg
- Iron 1.4 mg
- Vitamin A 450 IU