Perimenopause and menopause is a phase which every woman has to undergo. At this phase, the hormonal levels begin to fluctuate that leads to irregular cycles, hot flashes, mood swings, irritative behavior, sudden outburst of anger and so on. Low energy levels, loss of libido, osteoporosis, urinary tract infections, or changes in skin tone are also seen at times.
Menopeace is a synergistic blend of nutritious herbs, vitamins, and minerals that help in managing the symptoms of menopause by providing support to the female hormonal balance.
While many consider HRT (hormone replacement therapy) is the best bet, there are many side effects associated such as migraine headaches, breast tumors etc. This herbal menopausal supplement is one of the best alternatives to HRT. It works on your body naturally without triggering any harmful side effects.
Ingredients such as soy isoflavones resemble the structure of female sex hormones thus acting as an alternative to HRT diagnosed for women by many health practitioners. Regular use of this blend works in balancing the mood levels and reducing symptoms such as night sweats, hot flashes that occur during menopause.
Menopeace Ingredients & Benefits
MenoPeace by NaturalWellbeing.com
Menopeace is a nutritional formula loaded with natural and herbal ingredients such as Red Clover, Soy Isoflavones that works as a natural support for menopause. A product by Natural Wellbeing, it is an ideal supplement whether or not a woman is having hormone replacement therapy. This is our review.
- Soy Isoflavones – contains female hormone-like activity that can be used to balance the hormonal levels in a woman’s body. Soy-based foods such as tempeh and miso contain a high level of isoflavones and are recommended for anyone going through perimenopause or menopause to maintain healthy hormonal levels.
- Red Clover – contains 4 different types of isoflavones (while soy has 2) and has shown to deliver 6x more benefits than soy isoflavones.
- Black Cohosh – rich in calcium, potassium, magnesium, and iron which are crucial to increasing bone density. The minerals are also beneficial to reduce hot flashes and night sweats.
- Dong Quai – one of the most famous herbs in Chinese traditional medicine, it is also referred as the “female ginseng”. It has many active ingredients that support central nervous system. This will keep you level-headed and calm at all times. It is also a great stress buster that can alleviate stress and anxiety symptoms efficiently.
- Eleuthero – contains glycosides that deliver adaptogenic properties necessary for proper adrenal function.
Other active ingredients include Vitex (Chaste Tree), Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Calcium, Magnesium, Boron, and Selenium.
With regular use, you will notice benefits such as
- Healthy digestive tract
- Enhanced immune system with more power to fight free radicals
- Supports healthy joint function maintaining healthy bone health
- Flushes out toxins such as heavy metals from the body
- Increases the metabolism that gives you improved energy levels
- Improves the circulation of blood and oxygen to the vital organs
- Lowers cholesterol that boosts healthy cardiovascular health
- Increases your libido levels
- Keeps your mood levels calm and positive
- Reduces symptoms of menopause such as night sweats, hot flashes, vaginal bleeding etc.
Dosage and Warnings
This herbal perimenopausal supplement is available in tablet formula. Take 2 tablets with your meal. You can either have it one tablet twice a day or two tablets once a day at your choice.
If you are currently on medication, pregnant or nursing, consult your medical practitioner before consuming this product.
The product is safe to use since it has all-natural ingredients. So far there have been no side effects reported. However, if at all you notice any adverse effects, discontinue use and consult your medical practitioner.
- Satisfied Customer – “This product is awesome”.
- Hotflash – “I was taken off the hormone meds as I have cancer but the night sweats which occurs at daytime as well were out of control. I didn’t want to be more on meds and stuck with side effects so tried this product. So far it has been good. I still get night sweats but so much better than before.”
- Yogi – “The product is a miracle for me. It not only improved my daily life but my coworkers too. I recommend to everyone.”
- JC4EVER – “My wife is on fire! Our sex is on the roof. What else can I say?”
- The product is all-natural (contains herbal, vitamins, and minerals)
- It is safe and effective to use without any side effects
- There have been no negative reactions reported so far
- The company offers 90-day money-back guarantee
- All products of Natural Well-being are manufactured in a FDA-registered facility that complies with regulations of GMP
- Ingredients have been clinically studied
- Free shipping anywhere in the USA and Canada (over orders above $50)
- Product has not been clinically studied
- Has not been approved by the FDA
What is the return policy of Natural Wellbeing?
The company offers a 90-money-back guarantee on all their products. In case you are not satisfied the results, you can return the product and claim a refund.
Where to buy menopeace red clover for sale online?
This menopausal support formula is available online at various sites such as Amazon, eBay etc. However, they are not available at other stores such as Walmart, Target, Walgreens, GNC, Boots etc.
Are there any Menopeace complaints?
No, so far the product has been declared safe by many users who have tried it.
Does Natural Wellbeing ship worldwide?
No, Natural Wellbeing ships only to certain countries. Shipping anywhere in the USA and Canada is ABSOLUTELY FREE (on orders above $50). Look up the official website to check availability in your area.
Is the product FDA approved?
No. Such herbal products are deemed dietary supplements and it is the responsibility of the manufacturer to prove its safety and effectiveness. However, FDA does keep a strict eye and can take actions in case a product is deemed unsafe.
Which is best – Menopace Vs Menopeace?
Menopeace is a product from Natural Wellbeing while Menopace is a product from Vitabiotics. There are many menopausal supplements from Vitabiotics that pertains to individual’s hormonal activity such as Menopace Plus, Menopace Calcium, Menopace Night, and Menopace Red Clover that contains a specific blend of ingredients to help users with peri or post menopausal symptoms.
Natural Wellbeing, however, included almost all the ingredients of Vitabiotics Menopace products in the above mentioned single product. You may think that Menopace is much cheaper but think of different products that you have to choose and try to ultimately find the one that suits your need. The Natural Wellbeing menopause supplement, on the other hand, offers you a complete solution that will undoubtedly work for you.
Another downside of Vitabiotics is the company does not offer any money-back guarantee while Natural wellbeing offers you 90-day returns policy. Go with the obvious choice!!!
We definitely recommend Natural Wellbeing as they offer you a simple solution that works for all women dealing with perimenopause and menopause symptoms. There are many users who can vouch for the effectiveness and safety of the product. The money-back guarantee is another promise that the product will work for you and you don’t have to return it.
Have you tried either of the menopausal supplements? How’s your experience? Leave a feedback. It will help someone.