Buy Natural Desiccated Thyroid (NDT) Supplement On Sale For the Best price!
Desiccated (dried) thyroid is a combination of hormones. They are generally produced by your thyroid gland. Inorder to regulate the body’s metabolism and energy. Desiccated thyroid supplement comes into usage when the thyroid does not produce enough of these hormones naturally. Natural Desiccated Thyroid (NDT) Supplement treats hypothyroidism or low thyroid hormone. It is also beneficial in treating or preventing goiter i.e. enlarged thyroid gland, and is also given as part of medical tests for thyroid disorders. This article describes the complete details about Natural Desiccated Thyroid (NDT) Supplement. Have a look at the content details below
Buy Natural Desiccated Thyroid (NDT) Supplement
Natural Desiccated Thyroid (NDT) Supplement Customer Reviews & User Ratings
The NDT supplements have worked wonderfully for some people while some had experienced said side effects. Here are both the positive and negative Reviews for your reference.
- LindaPB says – “I had been on Armour thyroid for about 15 years and always felt good. Somehow the formula must have changed when Forest Labs was bought out although the new company denies that. I started feeling really jumpy and couldn’t get my numbers right. I’ve been on Nature-Thyroid for about seven weeks. It took some time to adjust but now I feel much better. I’ve read that they don’t use the fillers Armour does.”
- Sultrylady84 says– “Many years ago I was told by my doctor that I had a Hypothyroid. First I took Synthroid, which made me very sick, so for years I never took anything, ate healthy organic foods and felt wonderful. I went recently to a specialist (Endocrinologist) and he also said my blood levels showed an underactive thyroid. The strange thing is that I don’t have ANY of the symptoms of this disease. But I tried Armour Thyroid for about a month, and had chest pains, stomach cramps, and I was so tired all the time, I spent most days in bed. Now I went off AT and I feel back to normal. I don’t care what a test shows…. it’s how I feel that matters.”
- Anonymous says– “Started on Armour decades ago, stayed with it then could not get it and had to take Synthroid. My pharmacist informed me last year Armour was back on the market and switched to it, 1 grain or 60 mg. What an improvement I noticed. Yes, there is a difference”
Natural Desiccated Thyroid Ingredients
NDT thyroid supplement contains –
- T4 (thyroxine) hormones,
- T3 (triiodothyronine) hormones,
- Calcitonin, and other elements found in an organic thyroid gland.
A normal human thyroid gland produces basically T4 (the storage hormone) and some amount of T3, and the T4 gets converted into T3, the active hormone, for use by the cells and tissues of the body. But the problem occurs when your body does not produces enough amount of T4 and thus, a need arises to take Natural Desiccated Thyroid extract (NDT) Supplement.
NDT Thyroid Side Effects
The side effects of the natural desiccated thyroid are many and require medical attention. The signs and symptoms of Natural Desiccated Thyroid (NDT) Supplement overdose are as below
- Changes in appetite
- Changes in menstrual periods
- Chest pain
- Irregular heartbeat
- Hand tremors
- Leg cramps
- Heat Sensitivity
- Breathing trouble or Shortness of breath
- Trouble sleeping
- Weight loss
This is not an exhaustive list of dangers of natural desiccated thyroid as there may be some unreported side effects as well.
What Is NDT Thyroid Supplement?
Desiccated thyroid by prescription is real thyroid i.e. powdered thyroid from pigs (not one but mixed from several pigs). It is made according to certain quality standards that meet the stringent guidelines of the US Pharmacopeia. Natural Desiccated Thyroid is derived from pig thyroid glands. The glands are dried (desiccated), ground to powder, combined with binder chemicals/ fillers, and pressed into pills. NDT can also be known as a prescription form of thyroid hormone replacement.
Natural Desiccated Thyroid Dosing
Initially take NDT Supplement at one grain (60/65 mg) i.e. one pill a day. One grain is a safe starting NDT dose because thyroid patients’ body will need time to adjust to getting direct T3, and there may be other problems like sluggish adrenals or low iron levels. So, it is worth for people with poor adrenals to start low. Continue using starting dose for a week or two to allow your body to adjust.
Then slowly start raising about 1/2 grain (or pill) every few weeks under doctor’s guidance. If you do not increase starting dose within two weeks, the hypothyroid symptoms may start to return with retribution. So using very low Natural Desiccated Thyroid Dose can cause a problem for you.
If hypothyroid symptoms still continue after reaching 2-3 grains (pills) a day, do not increase the dose but stay on this dose for at least 4 – 6 weeks to allow your body time to adjust. Raising dose at this stage can cause an overdose to the patient, resulting in possible hyper symptoms like a fast heart rate, jitters and sensitivity.
Some doctors even suggest patients to start lower than one grain. This is because individuals may desire to start lower and keep going up, only bit by bit. Using lower doses for too long may worsen some patients’ condition.
More Details »
NDT Thyroid Brands
There is a wide variety of Natural desiccated thyroid products available on the market. But does all natural desiccated thyroid work? May or may not, so here are some of the brands of Natural Desiccated Thyroid. They include Forest Lab’s Armour, and Nature-throid and Westhroid by RLC Labs. Also a generic version of NDT supplement is made by Acella Pharmaceuticals. Canada’s natural desiccated thyroid made by Erfa is known as Thyroid. There are also compounding pharmacies worldwide that produce compounded versions using the raw natural desiccated thyroid powder.
More Details »
Non Prescription Natural Desiccated Thyroid
Nutri Meds is available in either porcine or bovine desiccated thyroid, and is far milder. Thus, some patients take them a lot. In addition, there is Dr. Lowe’s ThyroGold, a New Zealand bovine thyroid which seems to be stronger as well as effective. Also, Thyroid-S or Thiroyd from Thailand are by non prescription NDT and patients report them to work quite well.
More Details »
Natural Desiccated Thyroid Warnings
There are certain warnings and cautions for NDT supplement
- This is not worth for obesity or weight problems.
- It should not be used if you have a thyroid disorder called thyrotoxicosis, or an adrenal gland problem that is not controlled by treatment.
- If you wish to use Natural Desiccated Thyroid during pregnancy or breast-feeding please seek a medical help before use.
- Continue taking thyroid medicine as directed, even after you feel good.
- If you have any signs of toxicity, such as chest pain, fast or pounding heartbeats, feeling hot or nervous or sweating more than usual, call your doctor immediately.
- To make sure natural desiccated thyroid is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have: heart disease, angina (chest pain), coronary artery disease, congestive heart failure, any type of diabetes or problems with your adrenal gland.
Natural Desiccated Thyroid Vs Synthetic
During the mid of 20th century, synthetic thyroid medication, generically known as levothyroxine, and sometimes referred by brand name Synthroid – was developed. Levothyroxine is a synthetic form of the T4 hormone. It became increasing popular during the second half of the 20th century. The mainstream medical community quickly started using it for thyroid treatment.
Physicians claimed it was more stable and consistent than natural desiccated thyroid, and that the body was able to convert straight T4 into the active T3 and help resolve hypothyroidism.
For many decades, large numbers of thyroid patients were given levothyroxine as a treatment for hypothyroidism. But in 1980, many people showed interest in using natural medicine, so several physicians again began to prescribe natural desiccated thyroid supplement. Older physicians are more aware about NDT than modern doctors. So, some of the older physicians who had previously used natural desiccated thyroid with their patients, returned some patients back to NDT supplement, because those patients complained, about levothyroxine. After being switched to levothyroxine, these patients experienced their symptoms to worsen or couldn’t resolve. Some patients simply find NDT better than synthetic thyroid medication.
More Details »
Buy natural desiccated thyroid
No worries, you can buy this product from amazon.com at an affordable price.
The answer to Natural dessicated thyroid is Thyrovanz. A natural remedy to cure thyroid problems from bovine extracts. Its safe and proven. ITs also free from side effects. Check out thyrovanz direct website for detailed information
More Details »
NDT supplements are older yet effective medicines for treating hypothyroidism. These supplements are more in use today because they are natural and may successfully help patients without any adverse side effects. Consult your doctor today and try them out to help treat your low thyroid hormone concern.
More Details »