VERTAWAY – Get Relief From Vertigo
Vertaway is a natural medicine formulated to get relief from vertigo and motion sickness symptoms including dizziness, nausea, vomiting, headache and lightheadedness and help you to tune in to active health. It is a safe approach one can adopt which causes no harmful or other side effects.
It’s time to say good bye to your vertigo. Use Vertaway to be relieved of vertigo.
WHAT IS VERTIGO?
Vertigo is a sense of spinning while one is stationary. It is a dysfunction of the vestibular system where the patient experiences a perception of motion, usually spinning. The patients may also have nausea and vomiting, posture maintaining disability making it tough for the patient to walk or stand. The three types of vertigo include- objective, subjective and pseudo vertigo. Recent studies have proved that 20-30% of the population on earth suffer from vertigo. The sex prevalence is among females than in males and the chances for its attack rises as the age progresses.
CAUSES OF VERTIGO
The main causes of vertigo include –
- Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo
- Meniere’s disease,
- vvestibular migraine,
- Excessive intake of alcohol.
A condition named physiological vertigo is present where the repetitive spinning in childhood games disrupts the inertia of the fluid in the vestibular system.
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF VERTIGO
- Blurred vision are the most common symptoms of vertigo.
It is a natural remedy formulated to get relief from vertigo and motion sickness symptoms including dizziness, nausea, vomiting, headache and lightheadedness and help you to tune in to active health. It is a safe approach one can adopt which causes no harmful or other side effects. Since it is an OTC homeopathic medicine (FDA product listed NDC# 49726-024-90), it is safe and can be used with other OTC medications. It is safe for both adults and children. The unique approach safely relieves from vertigo, dizziness and nausea.
IS VERTAWAY APPROVED BY FDA?
It is FDA listed product and uses an Over the counter (OTC) Formulae. The active ingredients that are used in vertaway are listed HPUS that is manufactured and packed by FDA’s Current good manufacturing practices (CGMP).
WHAT MAKES VERTAWAY TO STAND OUT FROM OTHER PRODUCTS?
- Vertaway ingredients are officially recognized and HPUS listed which is also recognized by FDA.
- It is quick dissolving tablets and makes it very easy for one to consume it.
- Vertaway has no negative or harmful effects and provides a safe relief from vertigo.
- Hellolife, Vertaway creators offer 60 day satisfaction guarantee up to the last minute of the 60 day period.
INDICATION OF VERTAWAY
It is indicated for temporary relief for the common symptoms of vertigo, motion sickness, dizziness, nausea, headache, vomiting and postural disturbance.
INGREDIENTS OF VERTAWAY
- Amyl Nitrosum 6X HPUS,
- Argentum Nitricum 6X, 30X, 1LM HPUS,
- Bryonia 6X, 30X, 1LM HPUS,
- Calendula officinalis 6X, 30X 1LM HPUS,
- Cocculus indicus 6X, 30X, 1LM HPUS,
- Glononium 6X, 30X, 1LM HPUS,
- Lac Defloratum 6X, 30X, 1LM HPUS,
- Nux Vomica 6X, 30X, 1LM HPUS,
- Petroleum 6X, 30X, 1LM HPUS,
- Tabacum 6X, 30X, 1LM HPUS,
- Thyroidinium 6X, 30X, 1LM HPUS,
- Belladonna 10X, 30X, 1LM HPUS,
- Theridion 30X, 1LM HPUS,
- Sanicula 30X, 5LM HPUS.
Inactive ingredients include –
- Advantol 300,
- Avicel HFE 102,
- Magnesium Stearate,
Ingredients are formulated such that it increases maximum absorption. Vertaway promises that it does not contain any type of alcohol, or gluten.
WHAT DOES THE LETTER ‘HPUS’ SIGNIFY? HPUS indicate that the components are officially monographed in the homeopathic Pharmacopenia of the United States.
HOW SHOULD I TAKE VERTAWAY: Dissolve 1-2 tablets under the tongue. For children use half the adult dose.
WHAT WILL MY ORDER INCLUDE? A bottle contains 90 dissolvable tablets of Vertaway. The tablets are white in color which are round and 13mm in size
STORAGE AND HANDLING OF VERTAWAY: Store it in a cool and dry place. Keep it away from metal or electrical devices or appliances. Keep it away from children.
HOW LONG DOES ONE BOTTLE OF VERTAWAY LAST? It will last based on consumer’s consumption. For daily consumption it will last for 45 days.
HOW CAN I GET VERTAWAY? Call 1.800.875.0850 or visit www.hellolife.net to get Vertaway today.
Distributed by: HelloLife, LLC. Grand Rapids MI 49512
CAUTIONARY NOTES WHILE USING VERTAWAY
- Kindly seek a medical attention if the symptoms worsen or persist or you feel any kind of discomfort.
- Do not use if you feel it is discolored.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
- Keep lid tightly closed after opening. Do not leave it open.
- Do not use if the tamper seal is broken.
- In case of overdose, seek emergency medical attention.
- Do not use if the product is open before first use.
- Do not dispose the remaining tablets by flushing in toilets.