Neurophine is one of the best natural remedies that reduces the symptoms of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, the numbness and pain in the wrist. The active ingredients in this unique blend restore the normal functioning of the wrist and hands, by reducing the inflammation that causes the problem and the pain associated with it. The tingling sensation along the forearm is also taken care of.
Neurophine is a natural remedy that improves the wrist circulation. The blood circulation is important to minimize the inflammation and the swelling or pain. What makes this supplement effective is its careful formulation. It is a blend of natural herbal extracts, minerals, and vitamins. The herbs in Neurophine promote anti-inflammatory activities and pain relieving actions. The blood circulation is improved and they also provide antioxidant property to retain the cell integrity. The minerals in this Carpal Tunnel Syndrome remedy are responsible for keeping the neurological health. The vitamins added can correct any anomalies in the nutritional department and correct any deficiencies.
Clinical studies of this natural remedy reveals that the ingredients of this anti Carpal Tunnel Syndrome formula supports the body in improving the blood circulation to the wrist area, reduce the inflammation and promote the overall joint and nervous system health.
Neurophine – Wrist Circulation Remedy
Neurophine is a natural remedy that improves the wrist circulation. It is a blend of natural herbal extracts, minerals, and vitamins. The herbs in Neurophine promote anti-inflammatory activities and
What is Carpal Tunnel Syndrome?
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is the occasional numbness of the wrist area with a tickling sensation along the forearm. There might be inflammation due to the pressure exerted on the area and the pain as well. This Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is most likely seen in those whose work demands more wrist movements. These movements will slowly put pressure on certain nerves in the wrist that in turn affect the medial nerve causing the numbness and other discomforts. The hands may be swollen, making it difficult to make use of this limb.
Causes of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
There are many factors that can cause Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. The primary reason is the kind of work the person indulging in. if he/she uses her wrist and hand more often with more movements, they may suffer from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. The CTS is also dependent on the individual anatomy, certain metabolic factors, and some kind of trauma directly on that part of the body or nutritional deficiencies.
The metabolic factors that lead to Carpal Tunnel Syndrome include the water retention during pregnancy, hormonal changes happening at the later stage of the lives of women etc. These changes affect the metabolic balance that pressurizes the medial nerve in one way or the other. Certain lifestyle issues like smoking and alcohol consumption can also lead to Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
Certain pre-existing medical conditions may also contribute to the onset of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and they are anxiety, depression, diabetes, gout, hypothyroidism, obesity, tuberculosis etc can also lead to Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Neurophine can prevent many of these factors.
Who are at risk of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome?
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome affects more women than in men. Women are more likely to suffer from the metabolic changes. The age group in which more cases of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome are seen is 40-60 yrs. People who are likely to suffer from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome are professionals like drivers, computer workers or typists, tennis players, musicians, massage therapists, homemakers, chefs, mechanics etc. They will require frequent and sudden movement of their hands and wrist. Their abnormal movements, done more frequently will lead to minor injuries, inflammation, pressure on nerves and the result is Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
- Vitamin B6 is responsible for many of the metabolic activities in the body that also include the neurological as well. Studies show that Vitamin B6 reduces the symptoms of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and that is the reason why it is included in the formulation of Neurophine. This vitamin is also a diuretic that expels excess water from the body and eliminates the chance of water retention that can lead to CTS.
- Vitamin C increases the collagen production that is important for the tissue healing process. This helps tremendously in reducing inflammation.
- Minerals like Chromium, Copper, Magnesium, Manganese, Potassium, and Zinc in Neurophine promotes the natural healing ability of the body and reduces the inflammation. It also takes part in reduced development neurological health as well.
- Boswellia serrata has a compound, boswellic acid that has anti-inflammatory property. It reduces the swellings and the pain, by reducing the enzyme 5-lipoxygenase that triggers the inflammation in the affected areas. This herb makes an excellent replacement over the prescription NSAIDs, without causing stomach ulcers.
- Turmeric has curcumin that has anti-inflammatory and pain relieving properties. It also inhibits the inflammation causing enzymes in the body. The antioxidant ability of curcumin speed up the tissue healing process making the recovery faster.
- Cayenne pepper has pain relieving compounds. The capsicum can also improve the blood flow to the affected areas and reduce the swellings.
- Methylsulfonyl methane (MSM) is natural dietary sulfur which can promote anti-inflammatory activities, widely used for joint discomforts. The pain associated with this Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is also reduced and this makes a major component in Neurophine.
- Chondrotin sulfate, Hylaronic acid and Biocell Collagen type II are all there in Neurophine to improve the collagen tissue health and to reduce the inflammation in the joints. The stiffness and swelling is duly reduced. The hyaluroninc acid strengthens the cartilage strength and is essential for the connective tissues in the tendons of the hands. It is also essential for the lubrication between the joints.
Neurophine comes in capsule form. Take it directly with some amount of water. Dosage is two capsules in the morning and two in the afternoon for best results. In order to achieve desired results, make sure to follow as prescribed for a good 45-60 days, continuously.
Please do remember, Neurophine is not a curative medicine, it is only a dietary supplement that improves the natural ability of the body to fight the problem at hand, the Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, and to bring down the discomforts associated with it. It does not prevent any recurrence but can only give relief for the time being and promote natural healing of the tissues.
Neurophine being an all-natural support for combating Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, is now widely used by customers all over the world. Neurophine has been formulated by a group of clinical experts to restore the normal functioning of the wrist and hand by minimizing the pain, numbness and tingling associated with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS). If you are really looking for a CTS formula then Neurophine is the recommended solution. Let us see some of the pros and cons of Neurophine:
- Neurophine is a unique all-natural formula with minimal side effects.
- It can be used on a regular basis.
- Neurophine from Progressive Health is a trusted product that can be used safely.
- It includes potassium, zinc, magnesium, chromium, copper the and manganese that provides inflammatory relief and promotes neurological health.
- All the ingredients of Neurophine provide a specific function that
helpin improving circulation and reducing the side effects.
- It helps in promoting and maintaining wrist bone integrity.
- Some people who used Neurophine experienced nausea, GI (gastrointestinal) upset, skin rash or headaches. This was found in people who were sensitive to chondroitin, MSM and boswellia.
- Neurophine may cause burning of the mouth and throat if you are sensitive to cayenne pepper.
What makes Neurophine so effective CTS solution? – Pros explained
Neurophine is a natural supplement for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Neurophine is a natural pain reliever that includes Vitamins B6 and C. People who suffer from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome or CTS are at times deficient in these vitamins. So restoring the balance between the two often helps to give you relief from the symptoms associated with CTS. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a nerve compression in the wrists. People who perform repetitive tasks with their fingers, hands and wrists are likely to develop this condition. Neurophine by Progressive Health is designed to restore the normal function of the hand and wrist by minimizing the numbness, pain and tingling associated with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS).
Neurophine is a safe natural product that can be used for getting rid of inflammation as it includes minerals like potassium, zinc, magnesium, chromium, copper and manganese. These minerals offer inflammatory relief to speed up the healing process. The anti-inflammatory properties of Neurophine activates the immune system and reduces swelling.
Benefits of using this supplement
It includes cayenne pepper and turmeric that are known for improving circulation and to provide antioxidant benefits and anti-inflammatory benefits. The human body naturally produces free radicals and antioxidants to prevent their damaging effects. In order to maintain the balance between free radicals and antioxidants, a continuous supply of external sources of antioxidants is necessary in order to obtain maximum benefits of antioxidants. Antioxidants present in Neurophine benefit the body by neutralizing and removing the free radicals from the bloodstream.
Neurophine supports wrist health. Studies have shown that deficiency in certain nutrients can promote the chances of developing Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. This is where Neurophine helps you. This natural supplement ends deficiency and promotes wrist health by providing your body with all the required, condition-specific vitamins, minerals and nutrients that possess anti-inflammatory properties. Neurophine supplement is designed to restore the normal functioning of the wrist by minimizing the pain and numbness associated with CTS.
It is an all-natural supplement for CTS with mild side effects. The ingredients used in capsules improve circulation and possess anti-inflammatory properties that reduce the side effects associated with NSAIDs (Non Steroidal Anti-inflammatory Pain Medications) and thereby promoting the wrist bone integrity.
Any side effects for Neurophine? – Cons explained
As with all nutritional supplements there is a chance for side effects but it wholly depends on how your body responds. For some people, side effects may be seen whereas for some, no side effects are seen. Progressive Health strongly recommends you to consult your physician if you suffer from any other health conditions (other than CTS), or if you are currently taking any other medications.
Neurophine is not recommended for children under 6. Talk with your health care professional about the appropriate use of vitamins and minerals in children before you start them to use. Using Neurophine without the doctor’s approval may result in side effects.
Neurophine reviews by customers
Brian Sigman – a factory worker working for a major car company in USA has shared his experience with Neurophine. He said that he was terribly suffering from CTS and couldn’t almost go to work. He felt life was miserable and then he heard about Neurophine. Brian said that Neurophine has worked really great for him. Neurophine saved his job, he could now go to office daily with no pain in the wrist. No more weakness in hand. After using these capsules he could feel that now his hand has got the grip strength. He could now feel the movement of his fingers. He was very much happy with the product and recommends the product to his friends who are suffering from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the side effects of Neurophine?
As with all vitamin supplements, there is a 50% chance of developing side effects, it is found only in people who are sensitive to certain ingredients in the medicine. Some people who used Neurophine experienced nausea, GI (gastrointestinal) upset, skin rash or headaches. This was found in people who were sensitive to chondroitin, MSM and boswellia. Oral intake of cayenne pepper may cause burning of the mouth and throat.
Is Neurophine a safe product to use?
Neurophine is manufactured by Progressive Health in a GMP compliant facility. Each product manufactured at Progressive Health is categorized under pharmaceutical grade products. The company has naturopathic physicians who work in conjunction with the product formulators to ensure that each ingredient is used in the right proportion reducing maximum side effects. Every batch of Neurophine is tested for safety. The company keeps product samples from each batch for 10 years for testing and further clarifications.
What is the size of Neurophine capsule and can I mix it with food?
Neurophine capsules are not that large nor too small. They can be easily broken apart and mixed with juice, yogurt, pudding, peanut butter etc.
How does Neurophine help in wrist circulation?
Clinical studies have shown that certain nutrient deficiencies result in development of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. A team of clinical experts and naturopathic physicians at Progressive Health have developed Neurophine that ends the deficiencies and promotes wrist health by providing your body with the inclusion of certain CTS-specific vitamins, minerals and botanicals. Each of the ingredients of Neurophine possess anti-inflammatory actions that help in reducing the swelling and numbness associated with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
I finished my masters in finance and worked for the Largest Private sector banking company in India. When the time came, I moved on to something less demanding and more creative. The influence of Indian culture asks us to put satisfaction upfront and I was in search of it. Writing struck me as a possibility and soon a passion. I am not creative but I am very thorough. Technical writing is my forte and at times I do delve into the creative side, though the stint usually lasts not more than a day! I enjoy traveling, reading and shopping.