Nutrica Monogen Milk
Monogen milk features
- Nutricia Monogen Milk Protein Based Powder is made with an excellent ratio of fatty acids.
- The milk includes a complete profile of minerals and vitamins along with trace elements.
- Equally, low in fat and high in medium chain triglycerides.
Monogen milk is indicated for
- Hyperlipoproteinemia type 1
- Long-chain fatty acid oxidation disorders.
- Intractable malabsorption with steatorrhea.
- Also for postoperative feeding in short gut syndrome.
- Other lymphatic and lipid disorders where a low fat, high MCT diet is indicated.
- Corn Syrup Solids,
- Whey Protein Concentrate (milk, soy lecithin),
- Fractionated Coconut Oil,
- Calcium Phosphate Dibasic,
- Tripotassium Citrate,
- Walnut Oil,
- Citric Acid Esters of Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids,
- Trisodium Citrate,
- Choline Bitartrate,
- L-Lysine Acetate,
- L-Ascorbic Acid
- Magnesium Chloride,
- Ferrous Sulphate,
- Zinc Sulphate,
- DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate,
- Sodium Chloride
Monogen milk – How to use?
First, measure the needed amount of warmed water into a container then add the prescribed amount of Monogen powder to the water. After this process, cover and shake until the powder has dissolved. Once prepared, the mixture should be stored in a refrigerator and kept no longer than 24 hours from the time of preparation.
Monogen milk reviews
Overall, the product has received 4.7 stars out of 5 stars. Monogen milk is used by most of the regular users and they are quite satisfied with this formula. According to them, the product is good and the price is also reasonable (not that high). But there very few user reviews mentioned for this product.
Monogen formula side effects
There are no side effects or allergic responses, yet mentioned from the users for this milk.
- Store the product in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, use the contents within 1 month.
- Similarly, replace the lid firmly after use.
Nutricia Monogen Milk Protein Based Powder
Nutricia Monogen is a milk based powder, low in fat and high in medium chain triglycerides (MCT). It is hypoallergenic and is a best medical food for individuals over 1 year of age.
Where to buy?
The product is available for sale at healthproductsforyou.com and at amazon. They are available at a much cheaper rate with many promo and coupon offers. Further, you may refer these websites for more information.
Discount, coupon and promo offers
You can avail 10% off on all the orders over $100, $15 off on orders over $150, 10% reward dollars on $50, $20 reward dollars on orders over $200, free shipping on orders over $125. While amazon offers $50 gift card on all the orders purchased from their site. Equally, you may log in with your email address for all the latest offers and deals. Hurry!
Frequently asked questions
What is the phone number of Health Products For You?
The contact number of Health Products For You is 1-203-616-2850.
Is it possible to track my order status?
Yes, you may track your order status by using the available online tools.
What about the security details? Will my personal information be shared with the third party users?
No worries, all your personal information will be kept secured using the special software. Equally, no information will be shared with the third party users.
Can I get the product at Walmart stores?
Yes, Monogen is available at Walmart. One may get them at an affordable price.
[amazon_link asins=’B018KT7O1K,B002C5GIIO,B001YRSX2U’ template=’ProductGrid’ store=’s01f_magnus-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’7965a2d0-540a-11e8-9fae-15fe54c06648′]