Wysong Corporation develops all its products through scientific extensive research. They are created on the basis of logic and common sense to offer proven results. Wysong formulates food products for dogs, cats, ferrets, equine and humans plus cats/ dogs supplements. All Wysong products are prepared in its own manufacturing facilities to offer the best possible product. Wysong Dog supplements are created to restore the lost needed nutrients from processed dog foods. Modern days heated processed foods lack the crucial vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, and other nutrition. To cope up with this and to provide your pet with the best health optimizer product the company had formulated several dog supplements of which one is Omega-3 Spectrum Pet. This supplement is an excellent Source of ALA-Omega 3 and EPA/ DHA Omega-3. The article further describes features, ingredients and feeding directions of Omega-3 Spectrum Pet.
Purpose to Develop Omega-3 Spectrum Pet
Nowadays, almost everyone is familiar that modern grain-based diets lack essential omega-3 fatty acids, mainly the EPA and DHA. In addition, it is also known that this deficiency can result in a broad variety of health problems in pets. Omega-3 Spectrum Pet offers pets with those needed omega-3 fatty acids in a very convenient way.
Wild animals can at time prey on cold water fish and get the essential fatty acids in their systems. But it is not possible for pet carnivores to do so, hence, Flaxseeds are an alternative source of dry and more pleasant tasting omega-3. However, some pets will not be able to effectively convert the ALA in flaxseeds into the metabolically important longer chain EPA and DHA omega-3. This is because flaxseeds contain powerful antioxidants to protect their omega-3. Bringing them together with the less stable EPA and DHA through a special seed selection and milling process a solution can be created in terms of taste, dry form, and stable against oxidation.
Your search for a pleasant tasting and convenient dry form of all the important omega-3 for your pet ends at Wysong Omega-3 Spectrum Pet dog supplement, it comes in convenient dry powder form to please you and your pet.
Omega-3 Spectrum Features and Benefits
The several important features and benefits offered by Omega-3 Spectrum Pet are:
- Omega-3 Spectrum Pet is an extremely palatable source of omega-3 fatty acids offering a rich source of EPA, DHA, and ALA. Its dry powder form is uniquely stable and is an ultimate way to get these important omegas to your pet.
- It utilizes a proprietary and patented technique of seed, algae, and fish oil selection, compounding and milling to formulate an exclusive stable dry form of ALA, EPA, and DHA omega-3’s.
- Molecular barrier created in Omega-3 Spectrum Pet between the flaxseed antioxidants and marine and algal oils restricts oxidation of EPA and DHA bonds.
- This product offers a pleasing and clear flavor plus pure unadulterated aroma.
- It includes a nutritional value that can be survived in reasonable cooking as well.
- Omega-3 Spectrum Pet is also rich in dietary fiber.
- The rich source of lignans (phytic acids, phenolic acids, tocopherols, and flavonoids) and other antioxidants (Antioxidants = 8,000 TE/100g) makes this more helpful dog supplement.
- It contains a source of Phytoestrogens as well.
- This supplement contains high biological value amino acid composition.
- The included rich omega-3 content offers anti-inflammatory benefits to your pet.
- Omega-3 Spectrum Pet does not contain almost any digestible or glycemic carbohydrates which support reducing blood glucose levels, increases satiation, and reduces glycemic index in dogs.
On the basis of DHA recovery analysis, a study has proven and has demonstrated that DHA had no degradation over 6 months.
- This supplement is Kosher certified.
Ingredients and Supplement Facts
The Ingredients that makes Omega-3 Spectrum Pet an excellent palatable food are: Milled Organic Flaxseed, Organic Fish Oil, Organic Algal Oil, Citric Acid, Enzymatic Digest of Liver, Vitamin E Mixed Tocopherols and Rosemary Extract.
Supplement Facts of Omega-3 Spectrum Pet are:
- Serving Size 1 tablespoon contains 9 g of Omega-3 Spectrum Pet supplement.
- Servings per container is 40
- Calories 54, Calories from Fat 39
Amount Per Serving
Total omega-3 fatty acids
Percent Daily Values depends on a 2,000 calorie diet. However, your daily values may vary (higher or lower) based on your calorie needs. + indicates that daily Value is not established.
- The suggested Dosage is 1 tablespoon daily with meals.
- The recommended use is mix it in with meals or treats.
Please make a note that the Omega-3 Spectrum Pet dog supplement is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and intended for supplemental use only.