Tonsil stones are so annoying that we often feel like blasting them all. Not to mention the bad breath it would cause which can go beyond tolerance. Though we didn’t mean to blast the stones literally, the technology has improved to allow doing the same. You can now use oral irrigators to blast at the tonsil stones that dislodge them and get relief. Tonsil Stones Deluxe Kit is the Oral Irrigator for Tonsil Stones that blast the water at the jet speed that works well on stubborn stones. The Deluxe kit contains all that are needed to get relief. This treatment works well to see the improvement within one day.
What does the Tonsil Stones Deluxe Kit contain?
The Tonsil Stones Deluxe Kit contains the oral health products from TheraBreath. There is toothpaste, mouthwash, oral spray, and lozenges to follow after the infection is brought down.
- 2 TheraBreath oral rinse
- 1 TheraBreath toothpaste
- 3 TheraBreath fresh breath throat spray
- 2 AktivoxigBn serum
- 3 Therabreath nasal-sinus drops
- ThreaBreath dry mouth lozenges (24 pc box)
- 1 Tonsil stones directions guide
Together these items work to bring down the bad breath, freshen up the breath, deals with the tonsil spray to give a complete oral health. It works on the source to rid of the problem completely and thoroughly.
Tonsil Stone Removal Kit
Tonsil Stones Deluxe Kit is the Oral Irrigator for Tonsil Stones that blast the water at the jet speed that works well on stubborn stones. The Deluxe kit contains all that is needed to get relief. This treatment works well to see the improvement in one day.
Features of oral irrigator for tonsil stones
Tonsil stones, the calcified fleshy stone like structures seen on the tonsils are filled with bacteria, mucus, and dead cells. They not only form the painful stones but also cause bad breath. Simply getting rid of the stones is not easy. You need to remove the stones and make the oral cavity hygiene.
The oral irrigators can dissolve the calcified forms and gradually get rid of it. The oral irrigators use water with the force that dislodges the stones. One may have to use the irrigator regularly for a few days to get the stones out.
The Deluxe kit from TheraBreath is not just the oral irrigator but the whole oral health improving products.
Using oral irrigator for tonsil stones
The Oral Irrigator for Tonsil Stones should be used twice a day until you get the stones out. The Deluxe kit has everything that needs to be used from the beginning to the end. Starting with the toothpaste to the lozenges for the dry mouth that is used in the last when the stones are all gone.
- Step 1 is to brush the teeth with the provided TheraBreath toothpaste and use the TheraBreath oral rinse after brushing. Always dilute the oral rinse before using.
- Step 2 is to use the TheraBreath AktivOxigen solution to gargle. Dilute the solution and use it to gargle for a good 10-20 seconds trying to reach the deeper throat.
- Step 3 is to clean the nose. Blow the nose and use the nasal drops. Tilt the head backward and drop in the required number of drops. These drops will clear the sinus and reach the throat.
- Step 4 is to use the oral irrigator. The ThreaBreath throat spray comes with a nozzle. Point the nozzle to the stones directly and spray 4-5 times. It will gradually dissolve the tonsil stones and also help kill and neutralize the bacteria.
The steps 1, 2, and 3 should be repeated twice a day, one in the morning and the other in the evening. Step 4 can be repeated throughout the day as needed.
The final item in the Deluxe kit is the Dry mouth lozenge which can be used to curb the dry mouth that can cause bad breath. Once the stones are dissolved, bacteria are killed and the problem is solved, these lozenges would keep the mouth hydrated and prevent bacterial growth inside. The lozenges can be used throughout the day to keep the salivation normal. Saliva itself can keep a check on the tonsil stone formation.
Oral irrigator kit for tonsil stones Conclusion
Oral irrigators for tonsil stones such as this Tonsil Stones Deluxe kit from ThreaBreath is safe to use as it does not contain any allergen or anything that can dry the mouth further. The complete oral kit will improve the oral health and not just focus on removing the stones.