Pain Free with Menthol is easy to use a roll-on pain reliever. It is made with herbal extract and essential oils as the active ingredients. It is safe and convenient to carry with you anywhere. It works within a few minutes to relieve pain in any local spot. It has the added strength of menthol and eucalyptus to calm the mind.
Pain Free with Menthol ingredients, Benefits & Uses
- Capsaicin is the magical ingredient that can remove the messenger chemicals that makes us feel pain. Capsacin block these messenger chemicals so that they have to stop signaling pain. It can attract these chemicals towards it so that the work is easier. It works in the local area where you feel pain. The capsaicin goes into the affected cells and areas to bring out these chemicals and destroy them.
- Menthol is considered as a natural anesthetic agent. The cooling effect it imparts has calming effects and can relieve pain as well. The Pain-Free with Menthol has the extra strength of this essential oil. It provides comfort and the aroma is therapeutic.
- Eucalyptus oil is also pain relieving. It is aromatic that adds most the sweet scent and be part of pain relief.
- Water, dimethicone, Emu oil, mehtyl salicylate, steareth 2 & 20, polysorbate, diazolidinyl urea, Methyl paraben and propyl paraben.
- Quicker pain relief
- Useful for all kinds of pain like arthritis, muscle sprain, ligament pain etc.
- Comes in a no-wastage and mess-free roll-on bottle
Pain Free with Menthol Usage And Drug Interactions
The Pain Free with Menthol usage is no rocket science. Just roll on the liquid over the sore area. You just need to apply it on the affected area. Recap the bottle and wait for a few minutes. Menthol will sooth area while the active ingredients kill the pain sensation inducing chemicals.
You can apply it as many times as you want. Once applied, the effects could last for a few hours.
Pain-Free with Menthol is a topical application pain relief that has no impact on the drugs or medications taken internally.
Pain Free with Menthol Risks, Side effects & Adverse Reactions
Pain Free with Menthol is totally safe as you are applying it just on the affected area. It only works on the localized cells and will not cause any kind of side effects or adverse effects.
Pain Free with Menthol Reviews & Complaints
There are not many reviews available for the product. It is shown that it works as it says. The pain relief can be seen within 5 minutes maximum. It does not cause any kind of irritation or discomfort. It is easy to apply and a definite part of first aid box.
Their complaints about the product are that it is beneficial for most pains but not highly recommended for arthritic knees. Majority of the users failed to get expected result for the knee pain. Though there still are those who say it relieved them of their knee pain. Price wise it is economical and does not cost much.
Pain Free with Menthol Testimonials
- Ronald-“This works better for my knee and back pain. This is not superior to any other products but it is fine.”
- Lea-“This is better for neck area but not that effective for other areas.”
- Darell-“ Pain Free With Menthol is good for the neck pain and finger arthritis. It is not that effective for knee pain.”
- Joan-“It worked for my knees. It is easy to apply and washes off easier as well. Just do not use an Icy-hot pack.”
Where to Buy Pain Free With Menthol
Pain Free with Menthol is available for purchase at Uniscience Group, the manufacturer of the product. You can get it in different packages with a number of bottles 1, 2, 4 or 6 of them. The price reduces with more bottles in the pack.
Pain Free with Menthol in Amazon- Yes it is available on Amazon. But it is not available in Costco or any other pharmacies.
Pain Free with Menthol price
- A bottle of Pain Free with Menthol costs $24.95.
- 2 bottles costs $45.95
- 4 bottles is available at $83.95
- 6 bottle pack price is $113.95
Pain Free with Menthol Discount, Coupon Codes, And Promos
You can use the Uniscience Group coupon codes, discounts and promos to get a better deal on the Pain Free with Menthol.
Pain Free With Menthol FAQs
Is Pain Free with Menthol roll-on safe?
Unless there are any cuts or wounds on the skin of the affected area, the Pain Free with Menthol is completely safe. It causes no skin irritation or burning sensations. On open skin, it can cause irritations and pain.
Does Pain Free with Menthol work?
Yes it works for the minor pain or for the arthritic pain equally. It may vary with individuals how it really works. Whether it is a simple neck pain, back pain, joint issues, or muscle pain, this roll-on relief will work to reduce it.
Is Pain Free with Menthol available in WalMart?
No, it is not available at WalMart.
How long before I see the Pain Free with Menthol results?
It may take 3-5 minutes to get the real results. You can feel the soothing and cooling effect instantly and the pain recedes as the liquid penetrated deeper.
People suffering from arthritis of any kind need a painkiller with them always. The Pain-Free with Menthol is easy to carry and use pain reliever that causes no irritations. You can apply it as many times as you want. It is safer in the sense that the body would not get resistant to this after repeated use. It can relieve you of the pain for longer and could be used for a long time to come. You can carry it with you anywhere. It does not spill or get squeezed.