PetiGo is a remedy for treating the blisters and skin eruptions taking place on the skin of the dogs. It is a product by Native Remedies marketed and distributed under the brand PetAlive. PetAlive is known to have products of all natural make and that too in laboratories with the highest standards and latest technologies. The products are consulted, researched and developed by highly qualified medical professionals and this is the reason for the high quality and wide demand of this product.
The overall health of the skin is improved with a shiny and glossy texture for the dog’s coat. This product is non-addictive and is available in a convenient spray form. The dry and scaly skin can be gotten rid of one this product is applied on to the skin of the dog.
Ingredients used in PetiGo
- Anagallis arvensis – The Anagallis arvensis also known as Scarlet Pimpernel is a good remedy for skin problems, itchiness, painful joints and for healing wounds. This herb is also used for treating depression, liver disorders, cancer, kidney disorders and herpes in dogs.
- Bovista – The homeopathic remedy Bovista is an effective cure for itchiness, rashes, dry skin, patches on the coat of the dog, rough coat texture, scaly skin, crusty skin, burning sensation, unhealthy skin and poor condition of the coat, hives, hot spots and so on. It also supports the medications used for treating Eczema in dogs.
- Dolchos pruriens – Another ingredient used in the PetiGo formula is plant also known as Cowhage and is even directly applied on the skin of the dogs for relieving joint aches and muscles pain. It has the capacity to stimulate the blood flow on the surface of the skin of the dog and this ingredient added to this formula enhances the benefits of the product.
- Graphites – Graphites are an ingredient added into the making of the PetiGo. It is widely used in the homeopathic medicines for skin disorders. It can be used to promote healthy skin and acts as a remedy to problems like eczema, psoriasis, scales and urticaria caused on the skin of the dog. So all these properties can enhance the benefits of PetiGo medicine.
- Muriaticum acidum – This homeopathic remedy has the power to cure the itchy eruptions occurring on the skin of the dog, the scaly skin, occurrence of redness on the skin and all the other skin problems faced by the dog. When combined with the other ingredients of the PetiGo, it works effectively in relieving all the dog skin problems.
- Sulphur – Sulphur is a good content for improving the health of the skin and reducing the dryness on the skin. The scaly skin texture can also be reduced by sulphur and these are reasons why sulphur is included as an ingredient in the PetiGo.
- Urtica urens – The best medicinal benefit of this homeopathic ingredient is it helps to relieve the itching blotches occurring on the skin of the dog. This ingredient works well with the other ingredients and provides an effective benefit when used for your dogs.
How to Use PetiGo?
There are two ways in which PetiGo can be given to your dogs:
- Spraying PetiGo directly into the mouth of the dog. The pump should be depressed until primed when using it for the first time.
- Spraying PetiGo onto the food or water the dog is about to consume.
The dosage level of PetiGo also varies depending upon the size of the dog. It is also safe to use for dogs of all ages and the doses are given according to their needs. See to it that these dosage levels are strictly adhered to for better and effective results. The doses are given as below:
- For dogs who weigh less than 20 lbs, 2 sprays of PetiGo should be given.
- For dogs who weigh more than 20 lbs and less than 50 lbs, 3 sprays of PetiGo should be given.
- For dogs who weigh more than 50 lbs, 4 sprays of PetiGo should be given.
To place an order for the PetiGo solution for maintaining a good health of your dog skin, click onto the following link: http://www.nativeremedies.com/petalive/products/petigo-relieves-dog-and-cat-skin-problems.html
The Name is Rajeev. I go by a lot of pseudo names because I just like to have fun. Like Shakespeare once said, “what’s in a Name?” or was is Shakespeare? I love to read. Mostly fiction. I am probably the most unromantic person you could ever meet. Loner, Claustrophobic and often mute! I love to sit on my porch, read a book while it’s raining. I live in a farm surrounded by creatures and my best friend is a dog named Happy. I have worked in the IT industry for the past 20 years. I have been writing a book since the past 6 which i doubt will be complete anywhere in this century! I love to design websites and fantasize being a Hacker or nerd!