Phillips HeartStart home defibrillator
Phillips HeartStart home defibrillator is a device which is designed and manufactured for saving lives. Phillips HeartStart Defibrillator is for people who suffer a Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA).
Phillips is the world leader in portable defibrillators in areas like airplanes, airports, workplaces, communities and homes. This model is the only defibrillator which is available without a prescription for purchase. The machine is user friendly and is easy to use with simple procedures to get it started and to use.
Philips HeartStart Replacement AED Pads FRX / FR2 Battery Features
The key features of this device is that the whole package comes with practice pads which can be used to understand the true performance of the device. This practice pads cannot be used for the treatment purposes. Another key feature is that the pads can be replaced effortlessly with Phillips HeartStart Replacement pads. Phillips HeartStart Replacement Pads are available readily in the market for replacing the already inserted pads. The Phillips HeartStart Replacement Pads are the primary point of contact between the skin and the machine. The pads come with 2 electrodes which measure the pulse of the person by the use of the advanced algorithms which is known by the SMART technology. There are 2 types of Phillips HeartStart Replacement pads which are used for the nature of the person that is used. The differentiation is as per the age of the people and the categorization is done on the basis of adults and infants.
Philips HeartStart Replacement AED Pads
Phillips HeartStart home defibrillator is a device which is designed and manufactured for saving lives. The Phillips HeartStart Replacement Pads are the primary point of contact between the skin and the machine. The pads come with 2 electrodes which measure the pulse of the person by the use of the advanced algorithms which is known by the SMART technology.
Phillips HeartStart replacement Pads are readily available in the market and can be easily replaced with these simple steps. The steps include:
- The Phillips HeartStart Replacement pads come in a plastic package which should be opened carefully without any damage to the pads inside.
- The old pads can be removed from the device by sliding the latch which is situated on top of the onsite unit. The latch opens and the pad and can be taken out form its position.
- The new Phillips HeartStart Replacement pads can be inserted by sliding it into the slot and pressing it till you hear a click. It should be noted that you should check before you use the device as this can cause problems at the time of any emergency.
- The Phillips HeartStart Replacement pads once inserted will be reflected in the device. The Phillips HeartStart device will give the message as to the status of the pads. If it’s properly connected it will be shown in the screen of the device.
- Philips HeartStart Replacement Pads also come in practice modes where it can be used for learning the process of how it should be used at the time of emergency.
Phillips Heartstart Replacement Pads is one of the highlighting features of the defibrillator as this enables a longer life for the device. The process of changing the Phillips HeartStart Replacement is also very simple and easy which makes it easy for even the most technically weak people. Phillips has been successful in saving many lives with its advanced design and the amount of technical advancement in the device. Phillips has clearly proved itself to be one of the frontrunners in the defibrillator industry.
I am a Practicing Doctor with over 7 years of experience. I write about healthcare and general wellbeing when i get time. Most of my articles are technical in nature and always factual. I am not so good at stories and these articles are more or less thesis and notes on what i read and understand about medicine. I live in Kerala, a tropical weather state in India which is known for its lagoons, rivers and breathtaking nature.