Buy Portagen Powder! This is a healthy nutritional powder for both childrens and adults. It contains 87% of fat from medium chain triglycerides. These MCTs are more rapidly hydrolyzed and absorbed than long-chain fatty acids. Further, read on to know more on Portagen Powder. Also check out its reviews, ingredients, dosage and other major details…
Mead Johnson Portagen Milk Protein Powder
This Mead Johnson Portagen Milk Protein Powder with MCT for Children and Adults is a nutritional, milk-based mix with defects in the intraluminal hydrolysis of fat (decreased bile salts, decreased pancreatic lipase), defective lymphatic transport of fat and defective mucosal fat absorption (decreased absorptive surface, decreased mucosal permeability).
Features of Portagen Powder
- Mead Johnson Portagen Milk Protein Powder with MCT for Children and Adults includes corn oil, providing linoleic acid.
- It is a blend of digestible protein, fat, and carbohydrate. Besides, it is iron fortified.
- Made using 87% of fat and medium chain triglycerides.
- You may use it as a part of the diet or as a beverage to be consumed with each meal.
- Above all, it is both lactose and gluten free.
Portagen Powder ingredients
- Corn syrup solids,
- MCT oil (medium-chain triglycerides),
- Sodium caseinate,
- Sugar, corn oil,
- Less than 2%: vitamin A palmitate,
- Vitamin D3,
- Vitamin E acetate,
- Vitamin K1,
- Thiamin hydrochloride,
- Vitamin B6 hydrochloride,
- Vitamin B12, niacinamide,
- Folic acid,
- Choline chloride,
- Calcium pantothenate,
- Ascorbic acid,
- Calcium citrate,
- Calcium phosphate,
- Magnesium phosphate,
- Ferrous sulfate,
- Zinc sulfate,
- Manganese sulfate,
- Cupric sulfate,
- Sodium iodide,
- Potassium citrate,
- Potassium chloride,
- Soy lecithin.
Nutrient fact includes
|Nutrient Density||At 30 calories/ fl oz|
|Protein (% calories)||14|
|Fat (% calories)||40|
|Carbohydrate (% calories)||46|
|Potential Renal Solute Load (mOsm/L)||300|
|Osmolality (mOsm/kg water)||350|
|Osmolarity (mOsm/kg formula)||300|
|Total calorie: nitrogen ratio||180:1|
|Nonprotein calorie: nitrogen ratio||155:1|
Portagen Powder – How to use?
It is advised to pour the desired amount of water in a bottle or cup and then add this Portagen Powder. Then cap the bottle and shake well.
|To make||Amount of water needed||Powder||Weight|
|4.5 fl oz||4 fl oz||3 packed level scoops||28.2 g|
|1 qt||27 fl oz||1 2/3 packed level usehold measuring cups||203 g|
Portagen Powder side effects
There are no side effects yet reported for this supplement. But, it is not nutritionally complete. So, if used for a long period, then supplementation of vital fatty acids and ultra-trace minerals should be considered.
Portagen Powder warnings
- The product should be taken only under the supervision of a doctor.
- Store these cans at room temperature.
- Remember, after opening the can, keep it tightly covered and use the contents within one month.
- Do not freeze it and also avoid excessive heat.
- Equally, individuals should drink the Portagen beverage slowly and start with 1 or 2 small servings per day (until they become accustomed to the supplement). Otherwise, abdominal discomfort and diarrhea may occur.
Note: Portagen contains milk protein.
Portagen Powder reviews
Overall this Portagen milk has received 4.7 stars out of 5 stars from the users. Customers are saying that they are quite happy with this powder as it helps them in getting the right nutrients. But there are very few customer reviews, available for this product. Mentioned below are some honest user reviews for your reference. Let’s have a look at them…
- “Mead Johnson Portagen Milk Protein Powder is great and we love the price.”
- “My doctor suggested me this formula and I feel it’s great!”
- “Well, I would like to rate it with 5 stars…”
- “Nice iron fortified supplement.”
Where to buy?
Portagen is available for sale at licensed online stores like healthproductsforyou.com. They are available at a cheaper rate with many discount offers, Further, simply check their website for more details…
Discount, coupon and promo offers
Health Products For You offers many interesting offers like free shipping on orders over $50, $5 off on orders over $75, $10 off on orders over $100, $15 off on orders over $150, 10% reward dollars on orders of $50, $20 reward dollars on orders over $200 and much more. Besides, one may also log in with their respective email id for receiving all the upcoming deals and offers…
Frequently asked questions
Is the product available at amazon?
Yes, the product is available at amazon.com. But, you may find it in a different name, made by another manufacturer like Bristol-Myers.
What is a return policy of this product?
There is a 30 days return policy on this product, offered by HealthProducts.
What modes of payment options are available at Health Products For You?
There are different choices of payment available at Health Products like Discover, American Express, Master, and Visa.
What are their phone number and contact address
The contact number is 1-203-616-2850.
The address is:
Health Products For You
82 North St,
Danbury CT 06810.