Designs For Health’s Probiophage DF is a most advanced delayed release probiotics capsule for gut health and bacteria. This is a dairy-free bacteriophage and probiotic combination formula for normal gastrointestinal and immune system support. Read on for the complete Probiophage DF Reviews.
About Probiophage DF
Probiophage DF is a specific bacteriophage formulation merging four types of phages (as the proprietary bacteriophage blend PrePhage) along with seven strains of probiotics. This formulation supports the proliferation of beneficial bacteria throughout the small and large intestines in order to promote healthy GI and immune function. This dairy-free product comes in a delayed-release capsule to boost intact delivery to the small intestine by protecting these organisms from stomach acid.
Probiophage DF Features
This formulation features include
- It has narrow host range, specific against Escherichia Coli (E.Coli) bacteria
- Commonly available in foods that one consumes.
- It helps enhance the growth of good bacteria.
- This product will not cause negative side effects like gas or bloat.
- It is independent of environmental conditions.
- It is efficient in small doses and efficacious within hours.
- This formulation is active in both small and large intestines.
- It is a guaranteed GMP Complain Product.
- Manufactured in a GMP Registered Facility in the USA
- Made with Non-GMO Ingredients
- It does not contain Gluten and no dairy.
- Sizes – 60 capsules and 120 capsules counts
Probiophage DF is a specific bacteriophage formulation merging four types of phages (as the proprietary bacteriophage blend PrePhage) along with seven strains of probiotics. This formulation supports the proliferation of beneficial bacteria throughout the small and large intestines in order to promote healthy GI and immune function.
What is Probiophage DF Used For?
People willing to supplement with prebiotics and probiotics can use this product. It is the best use for
- To support normal gastrointestinal function
- To support normal immune function
Probiophage DF Benefits
This product includes Phages and Phages as Prebiotics helps to:
- Boost the survivability of probiotics.
- Offers more space for good bacteria to grow while reducing counts of unwanted bacteria
- Provide a natural way to shift intestinal bacteria toward more beneficial organisms.
Probiophage DF Ingredients
PrePhage Proprietary Bacteriophage Prebiotic 15mg
Proprietary Probiotic Blend 5 Billion CFU contains
- Bifidobacterium bifidum‚
- Lactobacillus acidophilus‚
- Bifidobacterium longum‚
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus‚
- Bifidobacterium breve‚
- Lactobacillus casei‚
- Streptococcus thermophilus.
Other Ingredients include –
- Tapioca dextrin‚
- Medium chain triglycerides;
- Delayed release capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose [HPMC] ‚ water‚ gellan gum).
- This is a Dairy Free,
- Gluten Free,
- GMO-Free and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) Certification product.
Dosage: As a dietary supplement‚ take one capsule in a day with a meal‚ or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Probiophage DF Side Effects
Probiophage DF is different from most other prebiotics which is non-digestible fibers. These non-digestible fibers habitually produce the negative side effect of gas and bloating. But, Probiophage DF has no fermentation, resulting in no adverse side effects like gas or bloating. Unlike other prebiotics which may be required in large doses and for prolonged periods, this formula is effective in small doses and efficacious within hours. Moreover, it is active in small as well as large intestines. However, consult your healthcare provider to know more about any specific Probiophage DF side effects.
- Keep the product away from exposure to high heat and direct sunlight
- Refrigerated the bottle after opening
- For professional use only.
- Note – The color‚ size or shape may appear different between batches.
Probiophage DF Customer Reviews
Many users are completely pleased with these probiotics performance. They say this excellent product works great. It is a powerful and reliable formula for occasional digestive support and is well worth the cost. However, few customers complain about its high price and only online availability.
- Theresa had Crohn disease and find Probiophage DF to be very helpful to keep flare ups under control.
- Jeri says just after 3 days of using her symptoms of loose stools improved.
- Joyce says this excellent product was prescribed to her by the doctor who also recommended for her husband and son. All of them feel much better with this than similar products available in a drug store.
Probiophage DF Conclusion
This formulation is the greatest GI therapy made available by Designs For Health. This dairy-free bacteriophage/ probiotics combination formula supports the proliferation of beneficial bacteria in the intestinal tract. Owing to its benefits, price and several positive customer reviews, this product is must try.