The cayenne pepper is known by different names like guinea spice, cow-horn pepper, aleva, bird pepper etc. It is dried and powdered and used to flavor dishes. It is very hot to taste, but is very rich in nutrients. It is a very rich source of vitamin C, and also vitamins A, B6, E, Riboflavin, Potassium and Manganese. It is now sold in extracts for its role in improving blood circulation and relieving pain. It is the ingredient capsaicin that gives pepper its hot taste. The more the capsaicin, the hotter the pepper and more nutrient it is.
Precautions while taking cayenne
- contact with eyes, raw skin or mucous membrane should be avoided as it may cause burns or blisters
- not recommended during pregnancy
- to be taken after consulting with a doctor, if already on other medication
- Made by Natural Wellbeing Distribution Inc. in the USA, it is made from certified organic cayenne fruit and has a 90 day money back guarantee
- it is made from full spectrum extract thus maintaining the highest quality
- every single batch is tested to maintain quality
- the NSF cGMP-Certified manufacturing facility ensures very high manufacturing standards.