The DHA Essential Fatty Acid 100 mg is a vitamin supplement. It acts as an antioxidant and supports the immune system. DHA or DocosalHexanoic Acid also known as omega-3 is fatty acids which is essential for the health of the body. These fatty acids are very essential for the right bodily function. They are also known to have anti-inflammatory effects that aids in the treatment of number of diseases like arthritis, heart disease, chronic disease and so on. It provides support and ensures the health of your brain, nervous system, heart, and retina and so on. Apart from the physical health these fatty acids are great for boosting your mental health and treating any mental imbalances faced by you. This tablet supplies the body with ample amount of fatty acids and this is how the immunity system is maintained.
Natural Wellbeing Distribution Incorporation is the manufacture of the DHA Essential Fatty Acid 100 mg. This distribution channel was founded in the year 2001 with the sole aim to provide natural supplements for all types of diseases, infections and disorders faced by people. There are many products manufactured and distributed under this brand.
Being a product of Natural Wellbeing, the DHA Essential Fatty Acid 100 mg has a 90 day money-back guarantee. There is less chance that you will be dissatisfied with this product but nevertheless even if you are dissatisfied you do not have to worry. There are 100 vegetarian tablets in a bottle of the DHA Essential Fatty Acid 100 mg. these tablets are manufactured in high quality NSF cGMP-Certified manufacturing facility in USA with highly qualified professionals. Only after proper testing each batch of these tablets are send out.
Features of DHA Essential Fatty Acid 100 mg
Better Immunity functioning
No matter how functioning all your systems are in your body, it is the immunity system that makes sure you are completely safe from all diseases. Your immunity system must function proper to prevent attacks from bacteria, viruses and fungi. The DHA Essential Fatty Acid 100 mg helps in boosting the immunity system and protecting the body of the user from any infections. If the immunity system is weakened it becomes vulnerable and prone to enter of germs. In the lifestyle we live today, the number of germs and infectious particles running around in the atmosphere and environment is high and we definitely need protection from them.
The DHA Essential Fatty Acid 100 mg is also a powerful antioxidant. Antioxidants help in preventing the oxidation of other substances in the body and protect the cells. The free radicals that attack the health and makes you age are defended by these antioxidants. The free radical chain that attacks the body is broken when the body is supplied with plenty of antioxidants. Antioxidants are also good for repairing the damaged molecules and getting rid of the cancer cells. Along with having the DHA Essential Fatty Acid 100 mg you must also have foods that are rich in antioxidants.
Having wounds in no a new issue be it a child or an adult. Everyone gets wounded but you must take care of the wound and treat it at the right time and the right way in order to stay healthy. The DHA Essential Fatty Acid 100 mg is a tablet that also aids the functioning of healing the wounds. If the wounds are not treated well it can cause dangerous effects in the future. So it is very important to take care of the wounds or cuts or scrapes affected by you.
Maintaining healthy gums
Gums are what hold your teeth and it is very important to have a healthy gum. You can maintain healthy gums with the help of the DHA Essential Fatty Acid 100 mg. if the gums are not properly taken care off there are many infections waiting to attack the gums. It can even lead to cavities and losing of teeth. Oral health is very important. It is very important to brush the teeth two times a day.
Ingredients used in DHA Essential Fatty Acid 100 mg
The DHA Essential Fatty Acid 100 mg Formula of one tablet contains 1000 mg of Vitamin C that acts as an ascorbic acid. It gives a daily value of 1667 %. Vitamin C is a rich nutrient of many benefits and ample amount of vitamin C intake in your body can help you to fight many diseases. Rich sources of Vitamin C are citrus fruits and not only cures but prevents diseases like cold, acne, skin disorders, stomach disorders, digestion, scurvy and so on. Vitamin C is very important for the healthy functioning of our body and this is the reason why there are many vitamin C supplements available in the market. The DHA Essential Fatty Acid 100 mg is one type of them. All the diseases called due to vitamin C deficiencies can be treated with the help of these tablets.
Dog Rose also known as the Rose Hips contains 50 mg in the DHA Essential Fatty Acid 100 mg per vegetarian tablet. Rose hips are part of the rose flower that has high medicinal value and is a natural source of Vitamin C. this is the reason why rose hips are added to many nutritional supplements and vitamin supplements. It is also available in the form of teas.
Some of the other constituents of this Formula are
- Microcrystalline cellulose – One of the inactive ingredients of the DHA Essential Fatty Acid 100 mg Formula mix is the microcrystalline cellulose. Because of it laxative effective it is used in product that promotes the diet of a person. Most of the prescription tablets available in the market contain this ingredient because of its compressibility properties. It is used in different forms in food production because of its many properties.
- Stearic acid – Stearic acid is added to the DHA Essential Fatty Acid 100 mg as an inactive ingredient because of its various uses. This acid protects the tablet from any external damage and ensures durability and consistency. It is a great antioxidant agent and this is why used in many food products. For the DHA Essential Fatty Acid 100 mg, the stearic acid is attracted from the vegetable fats. This acid is an excellent skin cleanser too.
- Silica – Silica is a mineral that helps in protecting the product and this is why it is used in medicinal products. Silicon can treat many mild to complex diseases like heart problems, hair problems, Alzheimer’s disease, digestive system and so on. Silicon is added in many vitamin and health supplements and it can strengthen the bone and collagen formation in the body.
- Magnesium stearate – Another inactive ingredient of the DHA Essential Fatty Acid 100 mg Formula is the Magnesium stearate. This ingredient is a combination of magnesium and stearic acid and has some benefits. It is a solid white powder that is used in the medicinal field for the manufacture of tablets and capsules because of its diluents properties. It is a safe inactive ingredient that is also approved by the FDA.
- Croscarmellose sodium – The DHA Essential Fatty Acid 100 mg also has an inactive ingredient called the Croscarmellose sodium which is a white polymer and an FDA approved disintegrates. The duty of the disintegrate is to break up the tablets at the time of digestion and allow for the particles inside the tablet to enter the body. This is very much essential for a tablet and croscarmellose sodium provides that for the DHA tablets.
- Vegetable coating – Being a vegetarian tablet, the DHA Essential Fatty Acid 100 mg also has a vegetable coating around it. Vegetable tablets or capsules are a substitute for gelatin capsules and it is apt for those people who are strictly vegetarian. Because of the problems caused by the gelatin capsules the vegetables capsules where developed.
These are the inactive ingredients of the DHA Essential Fatty Acid 100 mg. these tablets also contains traces of tuna fish too.
Dosage of DHA Essential Fatty Acid 100 mg
A bottle of the DHA Essential Fatty Acid 100 mg contains 100 tablets. They are known as vegetarian tablets because of the contents included in it. Each tablet of the DHA Essential Fatty Acid 100 mg constitutes 1000 mg of Vitamin C with 50 mg bioflavonoid from Rose Hips.
Dosage and Usage: You must have 1 tablet of the DHA Essential Fatty Acid 100 mg either one to two times a day. You can add it with a meal and have it, as this would be more convenient. The dosage levels can also be increased to many times a day as per your need. You can consult a doctor for prescription on your dosage levels. If the need for immunity and healing of the wound is high, you can take higher dosage levels. If you are under any other medications, see to it that you have the DHA Essential Fatty Acid 100 mg tablets either few hours before or few hours after taking those medications.
Side Effects of DHA Essential Fatty Acid 100 mg
There are no side effects reported against the DHA Essential Fatty Acid 100 mg. even if by chance you face any adverse reactions, discontinue the usage of these tablets and seek medical help immediately.
Warnings for DHA Essential Fatty Acid 100 mg
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding should take these tablets only with the permission of your doctor. There are chances of drug interactions or reactions that might affect your baby. So do not take that risk and always consult your doctor first.
- If you are under any other medication or treatment too you must consult your doctor first before you take the DHA Essential Fatty Acid 100 mg tablets.
- Keep these tablets out of the reach of children. This applies for all the medications.
- The DHA Essential Fatty Acid 100 mg is not evaluated by the FDA and they do not recommend using this product for the diagnosis, treatment, cure or prevention of any disease.
To purchase the DHA Essential Fatty Acid 100 mg tablets, click on the following link: http://www.naturalwellbeing.com/products/Vitamin%20C-with-Rose%20Hips?utm_campaign=affiliate-marketing&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=sas#directions