Menstruation is the phase which guarantees that your reproductive system is in the right order. Some people face problems in their menstruation and PMS too. Infrequent periods, skipping of periods, long durations in periods, hormonal changes are some of the problems faced by females who have entered the menstrual cycle. These problems must be solved to ensure healthy body functioning and healthy reproductive system. A product to help you in this maintenance is the Dong Quai.[restabs alignment=”osc-tabs-left” responsive=”false”] [restab title=”About” active=”active”]
Dong Quai is a product by Natural Wellbeing that provides the health benefits required by the female body. All the problems faced during their menstrual cycle can be solved by this natural medication. The only ingredient used in this product is Dong Quai and hence the name. It is a very effective herb and the full biochemical spectrum of this plant is taken with all of its benefits in the manufacture of the Dong Quai by Natural Wellbeing. These products are manufactured in NSF cGMP-Certified manufacturing facility with staff that is highly qualified in the medicinal field. Each and every batch of the Dong Quai is tested and comes in the highest quality.
Natural Wellbeing has been a natural remedy provider since the year 2001. It has sustained long still because of the constituent of ingredients it uses. All natural and herbal ingredients are used in the products of Natural Wellbeing and this is one of the reasons why the product is recommended safe to use. There is also a 90 day money-back guarantee offered for all its products. There is less chance that you will get dissatisfied with this product but nevertheless this offer is made for those who find the product unsatisfactory.[/restab] [restab title=”Features”]
- PMS – The Dong Quai by Natural Wellbeing supports the performance of PMS and menopause. PMS or Premenstrual Syndrome is the mood swings females face before their menstrual cycle starts or during the menstrual cycle. They tend to get very angry or depressed or tensed. Their mental state is disturbed. Some females also face physical pain like body pains, headaches, back pain, joint pains, stomach upset, and fatigue and so on. So all these various kinds of PMS symptoms finds relief from the Dong Quai medication. An unbalanced diet can be one of the reasons for the increasing intensity of PMS. Apart from having the Dong Quai capsules do some exercise to get rid of PMS.
- Blood Tonic – The Dong Quai by Natural Wellbeing also acts as a blood tonic for girls and women in their initial phase of menstrual cycle every month. Apart from solving the issues of PMS, this herb has the property to cure high blood pressure and blood clotting. This is the reason why, the Dong Quai solution is also known as a blood tonic. Also along with the intake of these medications, you must keep a constant watch on the blood sugar levels.
- Hormonal balance – A total balance to the hormonal system is provided by the Dong Quai by Natural Wellbeing. Hormonal changes are what that leads to PMS. These hormonal fluctuations are common at the time of pregnancy or menopause too. This happens mainly because of the fluctuations in the serotonin levels in the brain. This brain chemical is the sole factor that brings in mood swings and hormonal fluctuations.
- Emotional balance – When you are in your menstrual cycle it might face many emotional, behavioral and physical changes in your body. Your emotional changes make you mentally weak. Different people experience different emotional illness. They tend to get moody, tensed, anxiety, depression, irritation, angry, lack of sleep, loss of appetite or increase in appetite, poor concentration levels and so on. A proper menstrual system elevates the mood. If you know you are on the right schedule regarding your periods, you will be less worried. The Dong Quai by Natural Wellbeing helps in keeping you in the right track and it also helps to boosts your mental health.
- Relieves Menstrual cramps – Menstrual cramps are one of the main reasons an imbalance occurs in the mind. For some people they are so painful that they be grumpy all day. Menstrual cramps occur both before and after the menstrual cycles but the most painful ones are during the start of the periods. Apart from the pains, some people experience nausea, stomach aches, diarrhea, dizziness, fatigue, and headache and so on. The Dong Quai by Natural Wellbeing is very effective in providing relief during the times of serious menstrual cramp attacks.
- POS – POS or Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome is suffered by many women. This is a situation where there is an imbalance between your hormones and there are cysts growing in the ovaries. Women who are trying to get pregnant and not able too often find themselves suffering from this syndrome when they go for checkup. The Dong Quai by Natural Wellbeing aids in treating this syndrome too.
All the ingredients extracted have followed the Full-Spectrum extraction method where all the essential benefits of the herbs are taken wholly.
The only active ingredient used in the Dong Quai by Natural Wellbeing is the Dong Quai itself. Dong Quai is also known as Angelica sinensis or Angelica China. The practice of using Dong Quai for medicinal purposes started in China as this plant is widely found there. The root of this plant was used by Chinese women at the time of menstrual cramps, premenstrual syndrome and menopause. This practice leads to the usage of this herb in medications treating similar issues. This herb is known to have adaptogenic effects on the hormonal system of women and it rightly supports the function of the menstrual cycle. It is also used in medications for treating infertility, joint pains, ulcers, constipation and so on.
The two inactive ingredients that constitute the Dong Quai by Natural Wellbeing Formula are Grain Alcohol and Deionized Water.[/restab] [restab title=”Dosage”]
Dosage and Directions of Use
The dosage levels are same for women of all ages. The Dong Quai by Natural Wellbeing is available in two forms, Capsule Form and Liquid Form.
Dosage levels for Capsule Form– 1 to 2 capsules of the Dong Quai by Natural Wellbeing is taken 2 to 3 times a day.
Directions of Use – The Dong Quai by Natural Wellbeing are available in capsule form and just like any other capsules; these capsules can be consumed with small amounts of water or juice.
Dosage levels for Liquid Form – 15 to 45 drops of the Dong Quai solution should be taken 2 to 3 times a day.
Directions of Use – The Dong Quai by Natural Wellbeing drops can be added to either juice or water as per the dosage levels. Mix it well and have it.[/restab] [restab title=”Side Effects/Warnings”]
The Dong Quai by Natural Wellbeing is stated to have no side effects being a safe product with the constituents of all natural and herbal ingredients. But there are chances of photosensitivity to be caused for the user. That is, they tend to become more sensitive to sunlight after the usage of the Dong Quai drops. This is only a rare case but if you face any adverse reaction consult your doctor immediately. Also if you experience any other side effects stop taking these drops and seek medical help. Other side effects include rashes.
Warnings and Cautions
The Dong Quai by Natural Wellbeing has been stated to be safe to take even at the time of pregnancy but nevertheless to be on the safe side take permission from your doctor before your consume so. In the cautionary notes of the Dong Quai by Natural Wellbeing, it is strictly mentioned not to take at the time of pregnancy. The other cautionary warnings are as follows:
- The Dong Quai by Natural Wellbeing should not be consumed at the time of pregnancy. Women in the nursing stage or have plans of conceiving too should not have this medication.
- Those who are under any other treatment or is suffering from any health conditions should not take these drops.
- The Dong Quai by Natural Wellbeing should be kept out of the reach of children. This applies for all the medications.
- The FDA does not evaluate this product and they do not approve the Dong Quai by Natural Wellbeing to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any diseases.
To place an order for the Dong Quai by Natural Wellbeing, click on the following link: http://magnusnaturalremedies.com/product/dong-quai/ [/restab][/restabs]