Echinacea – Goldenseal by Nature’s Way
The number of people suffering from infections is high these days. This because of the increase into eh difference type of pollution’s, lifestyle and eating habits. It is very important to safeguard our from these microorganisms attacks. For that our Immunity system should be very strong. It is in the hands of the immunity system that our body is defended from bad bacteria, virus and infections. Immune system also makes sure that no other conditions or disorders affect the body in an intense way.
A product for boosting the immune system and for treating and preventing all types of infections is the Echinacea – Goldenseal by Nature’s Way. In this article we will discuss more on the features, ingredients, dosages, directions of use and the things to note about this product.[restabs alignment=”osc-tabs-left” responsive=”false”] [restab title=”About” active=”active”]
Nature’s Way – the Manufacturer
Nature’s Way or Natural Wellbeing is a manufacture and distributor of natural products for treating diseases, infections and disorders. This company was founded in the year 2001 and it been successful in the market since then because of the use of natural components in it. There is no compromise on the quality provided by each and every product of the Natural Wellbeing and the products reach the market only after proper testing.
The product is researched and developed by professional who have high skills in this field and in manufacturing facilities that are NSF cGMP – Certified. These facilities follow strict norms on quality and performance of every product. There is also a 90-day money-back guarantee provided. That is, if you are not satisfied with the product of Natural Wellbeing you can return it and get your money refunded. Although the chances of dissatisfaction is less.
Echinacea – Goldenseal – The Product
Echinacea – Goldenseal is a natural remedy for boosting the immune system and defending your body from any infections. A combination of 7 immunosupportive herbs makes this product effective. Because of the constituents of all natural supplements, there is no threat or side effects posed by this medication and it is considered safe to use. Echinacea and Goldenseal are both known to be non-specific immune-modulators and hence the name. Echinacea contain active substances called polysaccharides, phytosterols, phenols and alkylamides which effectively perform the function marketed by this product. Whereas Goldenseal shows its effects because of the presence of alkaloids like berberine and hydrastine. These alkaloids are also known to be effective antibiotics.
The different types of infections that get treatment from the Echinacea – Goldenseal drops are bacterial infections, viral infections, fungal infections, yeast infection and so on. It also treats mild conditions like fever, illness, cold, cough and other disorders caused by various infections.[/restab] [restab title=”Features”]
Features of Echinacea – Goldenseal
- Healthy Immune Response: It is very important to make sure that your body system is working well and is in the right order. This is because it is in the hands of ours body Immunity System to protect ourselves from attacks of external organisms. A proper balance of the immune system should be maintained to get a healthy balance immune response. Immune system also affects the health of our body. With the fast pacing life of these days with increased stress, there are high chances of weakening the immune system. The Echinacea – Goldenseal by Nature’s Way boosts the immune system and ensures a healthy immune response.
- Natural Antibiotic-like action: Antibiotics or Antibacterial are a type of medication that are developed for killing bacteria. Antibiotics mainly deal with bacteria’s and infections related to bacteria rather than viral or fungal infections. The Echinacea – Goldenseal by Nature’s Way acts like a natural antibiotic. It performs the function of antibiotics, that is, killing bacteria and keeping the body safe from bacterial infections. There is a good level of bacteria present in the body, the Echinacea – Goldenseal supplement helps in eliminating the bad bacteria from the body. It also prevents the entry of bad bacteria. It is very important to use this medication in the right dosages.
- Resistance to Infections: The Echinacea – Goldenseal by Nature’s Way is also an effective remedy to improve the resistance to infections. It is important to make the resistance to infection system strong in our body. In this way you can keep away the microorganisms and the toxic particles from the body. There is cellular resistance to infection, antimicrobial resistance to infection and so on. This medication helps to prevent the further occurrence of re-infections. An intense study and research is put into making the Echinacea – Goldenseal a resistance to infections supplement. This product ensures the total health of the body and as mentioned above improves the immune system for a healthy life.
- Duration of Infections: At one or other point of time you will be affected by infections. Infections make the body weak and more prone to welcoming diseases. Infections must be treated well at the time right. The Echinacea – Goldenseal by Nature’s Way not only helps to treat and prevent infections but also reduce the duration of these infections. That is, even if you are being infected by bacterial or viral infections, the duration of these infections can be reduced. Infections can be making your sick soon and it causes uneasiness and disrupts the daily routine. So in those cases, you can just have the Echinacea – Goldenseal in the right dosages.
Ingredients of Echinacea – Goldenseal
- Echinacea Root: Echinacea Root or Echinacea angustifolia is an ingredient of the Echinacea – Goldenseal by Nature’s Way Formula mix which has a natural wound healing property. Because of its immunostimulatory effects, the Echinacea root is effective for boosting the immune system. It helps to protect the body from diseases and infections. This is the reason why the root of the Echinacea is being used from centuries for treating infections and boosting the immunity system and you will find it in a number of supplements and medications for the purpose of the same. This root is also used by the tea manufacturers for developing different combinations of tea that soothes the mind.
- Goldenseal Root: Another ingredient of the Echinacea – Goldenseal by Nature’s Way Formula is the Goldenseal Root or Hydrastis Canadensis. The root of goldenseal contains a substance called chemical berberine that is known to be effective for fighting bacteria and fungi. It is commonly used in medications or supplements for treating diseases caused by bacteria or viral infections. Infections caused by microorganisms include cold, flu, upper respiratory infections, runny nose, whooping cough, pneumonia, fever, malaria, and digestive disorders, stomach upsets like vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, and gas and so on. Another major type of infection the goldenseal root is effective for is UTI or Urinary Tract Infections.
- Fresh Yerba Mansa Root: The Echinacea – Goldenseal by Nature’s Way Formula also constitutes the root of Fresh Yerba Mansa also known as Anemopsis californica. It is an age old remedy for treating oral diseases and disorders because of its great antimicrobial property. Apart from antimicrobial properties, the fresh yerba mansa root also has antibacterial and antifungal properties for defending the body against the attacks of microorganisms and preventing infections. The root of yerba mansa is also an effective remedy for treating inflammations and boils occurring on the skin. This root is also used in different forms for making tea because of its different healthy properties.
- Oregon Grape Root: An herb with high medicinal value is the Oregon Grape Root also known as Berberis aquifolium. It can treat, cure and prevent infections affecting the body. This herb mostly cures infections occurring in the stomach, intestines and so on. this herb also contains alkaloids that is effective for maintaining the functioning of the digestive systems and treating any infections in the digestive tract. It can also treat dermatological conditions like skin irritations. It also has antimicrobial properties and is used to treat a number of diseases, disorders and infections. This is the reason why Oregon grape root is a part of the Echinacea – Goldenseal by Nature’s Way Formula.
- Licorice Root: The Echinacea – Goldenseal by Nature’s Way also constitutes portions of the extracts from the Licorice Root, which is also known as Glycyrrhiza glabra. You will find this ingredient in most of the medications and supplements for treating diseases caused by infections. One of the main causes of infections is the entry of microorganisms like bacteria and viruses into the body. If the immune system of the body is strong, it can prevent the entry of these microorganisms. The licorice roots support the benefits provided by the Echinacea – Goldenseal. Licorice root is also used to treat itchy skin, inflammation, heartburns, fatigue, liver disorders and so on.
- Red Root: Red Root or Ceonothus spp. is a plant whose roots provide high medicinal value and is used in many medications to treat different conditions. it is the root of these plants that is more beneficial than the leaves or rest of the plant. The Echinacea – Goldenseal by Nature’s Way Formula adds in the extracts of the root of this plant too to enhance its performance. People suffering from inflammations find relief from this medication. This works in a way that the function of the transportation of blood is well supported which helps in reducing inflammations. The spleen of the red root is very effective for digestive disorders and other health problems.
- Myrrh Gum: Myrrh Gum is not an herb rather a resin that is extracted from Commiphora trees and hence also known as Commiphora molmol. Myrrh gum has antioxidant and has anticancer properties. It is available in the form of essential oil for treating disorders and conditions like cough, indigestion, congestions, ulcers, joints pains, and sore throat and so on. it helps in fighting infections and this is why the myrrh gum is used in the Echinacea – Goldenseal by Nature’s Way. It also promotes the functioning of the immune system by preventing oxidative damage and immunotoxicity. This is a highly potential ingredient whose many benefits are yet to be relieved.
- Fresh Wild Indigo Root: The final ingredient of the Echinacea – Goldenseal by Nature’s Way is the Fresh Wild Indigo Root also known as the Baptisia tinctoria. The root of this perennial plant is mainly used for treating the different types of infections faced by the people. It provides a relief to the sore throat and treats any bacterial attacks in the oral system, ears and throat. ulcers also find cure from the root of this fresh wild indigo. People who are suffering from cold and flu can use this plant or any medications involving this plant as an ingredient for treating these respective disorders.
Some of the other Ingredients included in the Echinacea – Goldenseal by Nature’s Way Formula is:
- Grain Alcohol
- Deionized Water
A bottle of Echinacea – Goldenseal drops contains 1 oz or 30 ml of the solution. The dosage levels for the Echinacea – Goldenseal by Nature’s Way is mentioned in the manuals given or on the product label. You can also consult your doctor who will diagnose your condition and alter the dosage levels mentioned in the label according to your faster effects. It is very important to follow the dosage levels prescribed. There are two types of doses that can be taken; one is for long-term effect and other for short-term effect.
General Immune Support: For the general support of the immune system, you need to take 20 to 60 drops of the Echinacea – Goldenseal by Nature’s Way. You can add the drops in water or juice and have it. this process should b repeated 2 to 3 times a day.
Acute Use: The Acute use is if you want to get short-term benefit. For this you have to take 30 to 60 drops of the Echinacea – Goldenseal by Nature’s Way every 2 to 3 hours by mixing it in water or juice. Once the symptoms subside, you can reduce the dosages to every 4 to 6 hours only.
Directions of Use
- Take the doses as per the directions given.
- Add it to small amounts of water or juice.
- Mix it well and consume.
- Repeat the process as per the number of times prescribed.
The Echinacea – Goldenseal by Nature’s Way does not have any side effects. If you face any reactions be it mild or adverse, immediate discontinue the usage of this product and seek medical help.[/restab] [restab title=”Warnings”]
Warnings and Cautions
Just like all the other medications, the Echinacea – Goldenseal by Nature’s Way too should be kept out of the reach of children.
If you are under any other treatment or having medication for any other diseases, it is best to ask your doctor first to know whether having the Echinacea – Goldenseal by Nature’s Way along with it is safe for you or not.
If you are a patient of high blood pressure, get permission from your doctor first before taking these drops.
All the statements mentioned above are not evaluated by FDA. FDA does not approve the Echinacea – Goldenseal by Nature’s Way to treat, cure or prevent any conditions.
It is very important to understand we must take good care of our immune system and provide it all essential to protect our body. To place an order for the Echinacea – Goldenseal by Nature’s Way, click on the following link: http://magnusnaturalremedies.com/product/echinacea-goldenseal/ [/restab] [/restabs]