Fenugreek is a rich plan that is used for solving digestive problems such as loss of appetite, upset stomach constipation and inflammation of the stomach. Not only does it support digestive problems, but also helps in hardening of the arteries and for balancing blood sugar level. It is grown widely in the Mediterranean region. This is used by both men and women. Men use it for hernia, erectile dysfunction and other male problems. Whereas women use it to promote breast milk. It is used in different industries for different purposes. It appears to absorb the sugar in the stomach in a slow process and stimulates insulin. By this, it lowers the blood sugar in diabetic people.
Features Of Fenugreek
- It is recommended to use Fenugreek for 20 to 40 drops at least 2 to 3 times daily in water or mixed in juice.
- The product comes with a 90-day money back guarantee.
- It is manufactured in USA and certified by NSF ensuring the customers that the product follows high manufacturing standards.
- It is used as an ingredient in spice blends to give a spicy taste.
- The leaves of Fenugreek are eaten as vegetable in India.