Heart Gold is a natural supplement to aid in maintaining a healthy heart in humans. Made with relevant herbs, this heart tonic supports the blood circulation and improves its flow to have more oxygen available for the heart muscles to stay healthy. The natural diuretic action of the ingredients works on detoxification process also. Though not a healer, the Heart Gold is a great support to a healthy working heart.
A circulatory system plays a very big part in keeping the body healthy. Heart Gold promotes natural production of urine. Urine is one of the medium through which toxins gets flushed out of our body. Its natural diuretic action helps you in cleaning and helps in keeping our heart healthy in a natural way. It helps in managing the stress hormones and the functioning of cardiovascular system.
Heart Gold also works to relax the muscles and mind. This helps relieve the stress and related actions inside the body. Stress is one of the main causes for heart troubles. The common symptoms of heart trouble are pain, burning, shortness of breath, dizziness, weakness, and nausea. By eliminating the stress impact, the heart can stay healthy for longer.
Ingredients of Heart Gold
It comprises of various propitious herbs that effectively works on our circulatory system and strengthens it. The berries of Mayblossom, the roots of Dandelion, Burdock, ginger, and Fresh Lobelia are the main herbal ingredients of this tonic.
- The Mayblossom berries have been used in many traditional medicines for heart health.
- The Dandelion and Burdrock have diuretic property and maintains blood pressure. The diuretic action reduces the blood volume in the vessels reducing their pressure and ensures free flow. The other herbs used are Lobelia, red root, and ginger.
- Lobelia is antispasmodic. IT relaxes the muscle and dilates the blood vessels. The blood pressure also is brought down and the heart rate is made normal.
- Red root has detoxifying ability and can reduce blood clots. The fat deposition in the blood vessels is also controlled by this herb. It can also reduce heart palpitations and relax the heart muscles.
- Ginger also has active principles that can reduce blood clots and clear the clogged arteries and reduce blood pressure.
How to use Heart Gold?
The recommended dosage for Heart Gold is 30-60 drops 2 to 3 times a day, for a person weighing up to 150 pounds. The number of drops is proportionate to the weight of the individual. The number of drops increases with every 40 pounds for a person weighing over 150 pounds. The increase is 30 drops for every additional 40 lbs. The Heart Gold can be taken directly in the mouth or mixed with juice or water. Heart Gold has a slight bitter taste that may not go well with all.
Do not take Heart Gold is you are already taking any prescribed medication for heart health. This is used only as a support for healthy normal heart. Women who are pregnant or nursing their little ones should also not take this.