Magnesium is helpful for numerous chemical processes within the body. A magnesium deficiency may lead to conditions like irritability‚ nausea‚ muscle weakness‚ and seizures. Pure Encapsulations manufactures several high-quality dietary supplements including Magnesium Glycinate. Read on to know about Pure Encapsulations Magnesium Glycinate Review.
Pure Encapsulations Magnesium Glycinate – About
This supplement potentially helps to improve cardiovascular health. Magnesium is available in various forms like in aspartate, citrate, citrate/malate, and glycinate. However, Magnesium Glycinate is highly bio-available magnesium chelates that support metabolism as well as helps utilization of many essential nutrients. In addition, magnesium is useful in the proper functioning of numerous enzymatic and physiological functions, such as neuromuscular contractions, cardiac function, and regulation of the acid-alkaline balance in the body.
Pure Encapsulations Magnesium Glycinate Features
- It is highly bio-available magnesium chelate
- This supplement supports metabolism of carbohydrates, amino acids, and fats
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
- It is GMO-Free, vegan and Vegetarian capsules
- Available in three sizes – 90, 180 and 360 count capsules
- Their prices vary from $20 – $65
This supplement potentially helps to improve cardiovascular health. Magnesium Glycinate is highly bio-available magnesium chelates that support metabolism as well as helps utilization of many essential nutrients. It is GMO-Free, vegan and Vegetarian capsules.
Pure Encapsulations Magnesium Glycinate Uses For Magnesium
Magnesium has plentiful uses within the body. Read below the benefits offered by Magnesium Glycinate.
- Nutrient Utilization – Magnesium potentially helps in the metabolism of macronutrients, energy production and the utilization of calcium, phosphorus, sodium, and potassium. This mineral is also helpful in utilizing B-complex vitamins, vitamin C, and vitamin E.
- Bone Health – Magnesium is an essential bone matrix mineral that promotes healthy bone metabolism.
- Cardiovascular Support – Magnesium attempts to provide a wide-ranging cardiovascular support, like arterial function, endothelial function, c-reactive protein metabolism and lipid metabolism. It also plays roles in muscle function, mood and calming, and cranial vessel comfort.
Pure Encapsulations Magnesium Glycinate Ingredients
- Magnesium in this supplement is included from limestone.
- Citrate produced from corn dextrose fermentation.
- Aspartate, glycinate and malate are synthetic.
- Ascorbyl palmitate derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil. This dietary supplement is free of artificial additives, allergens, environmental contaminants and added excipients.
Its other Ingredients are a –
- vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- ascorbyl palmitate.
Pure Encapsulations Magnesium Glycinate Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule and Amount Per Serving
Magnesium (as magnesium glycinate) 120 mg
Ascorbyl palmitate (fat-soluble vitamin C) 10 mg
Pure Encapsulations Magnesium Glycinate Directions to Use
As a dietary supplement, take 1–4 capsules daily, in divided doses, with meals.
Pure Encapsulations Magnesium Glycinate Side Effects
Side effects from magnesium supplementation are rare when taken as directed‚ but may include gastrointestinal upset and diarrhea. The way the Pure Encapsulations Magnesium capsule works is different from other supplements. As it only contains magnesium glycinate‚ it is less likely to cause loose stools than other forms of magnesium. But, some people reported Pure Encapsulations Magnesium Glycinate causes stomach upset, diarrhea and constipation.
Pure Encapsulations Magnesium Glycinate Potential Drug Interactions
Do not take magnesium with bisphosphonate medications. In addition, take this supplement with concurrent use of potassium-sparing diuretics. It may contraindicate with certain antibiotics. For more details consult your doctor.
Pure Encapsulations Magnesium Glycinate Warnings
- People with kidney disease should not take magnesium supplements without consulting a doctor.
- If pregnant or lactating‚ consult your physician before taking this or any other product.
- Store sealed in a cool dry area
- Use only if the safety seal is intact.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Pure Encapsulations Magnesium Glycinate Customer Reviews
People say this is an excellent and effective product providing satisfactory results. On Amazon, it has received 4.6 out of 5 stars. However, some people complain about the product causing adverse effects like severe diarrhea, nausea, and constipation.
Hope began taking Magnesium by Pure Encapsulations about 4 months ago and has noticed a huge improvement in sleep every night. He is able to sleep much more deeply and stay asleep for the whole night. He highly recommends this product.
Donald says this supplement significantly decreased his heart problems and increased the bone support. He felt a lot better after the third day of taking this. His sleep cycle got back to the track, making him feel more awake and energized in the morning.
Alexandria’s naturopath recommended this brand to help him with magnesium deficiency. But he complains this supplement causes nauseous as soon as he swallows them.
KayBird77J have been taking other brands of Magnesium Glycinate for several years. But this one gave her several cramps and diarrhea each time after taking it.
Pure Encapsulations Magnesium Glycinate conclusion
If you are looking for a magnesium supplement that is free from gluten‚ preservatives‚ hydrogenated oils‚ or wheat then‚ this hypoallergenic Pure Encapsulations product is for you.