A healthy sinus is a proper circulation through the sinus cavities that is free of mucus build-up. Normally the sinuses are empty and contain a thin layer of mucus. But particles such as dust, pollen, dirt, allergens and fungi collect in the sinus cavities causing problems. You need to continuously remove waste from the sinuses by facilitating drainage and particle removal. Ortho Molecular Products’ Sinatrol contains a synergistic blend of ingredients that supports sinus health. It also helps decrease the build-up of mucus and boosts immune response during seasonal respiratory challenges. Keep reading for the complete Sinatrol Reviews.
About Sinatrol For Respiratory aid & Immunity
Sinatrol is a specialized formulation of botanicals and nutrients to support immune health and provide immediate support for respiratory issues. All these standardized botanicals and nutrients in this supplement target sinus related issues by clearing airway passages, lessening the viscosity of mucus and supporting immune health.
This product is great for immune health. It contains all the right ingredients to provide support to the sinus and respiratory systems. This product also helps the circulation of your sinuses by breaking down mucus to clear your sinus tract.
Orthomolecular Products Sinatrol Benefits
- It provides immediate support for sinus and respiratory challenges
- Helps maintain optimal sinus clearance
- Effectively boosts immune response
- Aids in the breakdown of mucus
- Helps soothe the sinuses
The standardized nutrients and botanicals in Sinatrol is useful to
- Support microflora balance
- Promote normal mucus viscosity for healthy sinus function
- Promote a balanced inflammatory response.
Sinatrol Ingredients and Supplement Facts
The ingredients in this supplement includes the following
- N-Acetyl Cysteine decreases the viscosity of mucus.
- Turmeric and Bromelain known to fight inflammation
- Bernerine Sulfate shown to have antibacterial properties
- Licorice Root helps improve T-cell count
- Andrographis is helpful for nasal secretion
- Siberian Ginseng is known to improve the common cold symptoms
- Thyme soothes sinuses and loosens mucus.
All these ingredients put together into one pill make the perfect supplement to boost your immune system. Other Ingredients in this supplement are natural vegetable capsules‚ magnesium stearate‚ and silicon dioxide. It is free of allergens derived from Gluten‚ yeast‚ artificial colors and flavors. Serving Size: 3 Capsules and
Servings Per Container: 20
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine USP 750mg
- Andrographis Paniculata Leaf Extract (Standardized to contain 30% Andrographolides) 300mg
- Thyme Herb Extract 5:1 300mg
- Turmeric Root Extract (Standardized to contain 95% Curcumin) 300mg
- Eleuthero Root Extract (Standardized to contain 0.8% Eleutherosides) 250mg
- Bromelain (2‚400 GDU/g) (From Pineapple) 200mg
- Berberine Sulfate Hydrate 100mg
- Licorice Root Extract (Standardized to contain 12% Glycyrrhizin Complex) 100mg
You can take 3 capsules per day or as recommended by your healthcare professional. One container contains 60 capsules which will provide 20 servings.
Sinatrol Side Effects/ Warnings
The manufacturer has not mentioned any known side effects of Sinatrol. However, the company says as with all dietary supplements‚ some individuals may not tolerate or may be allergic to the certain herbal ingredients in it. Hence, read the ingredient label carefully before ingestion. Some warnings related to this product are –
- If you are pregnant or nursing‚ consult your physician before using this product.
- If you have negative reactions upon ingestion, cease use and consult your physician.
- Keep container tightly closed.
- Store at room temperature.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This product comes sealed for your protection. Do not use if outer logoed neck seal or inner-seal is missing or damaged.
You can buy Sinatrol from Amazon to avail the best price and free shipping. This bottle is available at discount on Amazon for $32.30 as against its original price $35. However, to avail free shipping your total order on Amazon should be above $35.
Sinatrol Customer Reviews
You will find a number of positive customer reviews for this product. people say it effectively took care of their sinus infections with no side effects. Though some say it is expensive but works great for allergy and sinus relief. Some real users’ testimonials are –
- Reviewer1450245 says this incredible product is best for anyone with sinus issues. Since two years, he didn’t have a sinus infection. His problem relates to mold/ mildew issues so he takes 3 tablets in mid morning and 3 mid afternoon.
- Elizabeth says these capsules work amazingly well for seasonal allergies. It relieves post nasal drip, congestion, & itchy eyes with no noticeable side effects, like drowsiness
- 2cool4u says it didn’t work for him. His sinuses act up randomly and stuff at the worst times like when in the middle of class, it starts leaking.
Buy this herbal formulation today that contains several herbs which either promotes normal mucus viscosity or work as immune-supporting agents or balanced inflammatory response functionality.
I finished my masters in finance and worked for the Largest Private sector banking company in India. When the time came, I moved on to something less demanding and more creative. The influence of Indian culture asks us to put satisfaction upfront and I was in search of it. Writing struck me as a possibility and soon a passion. I am not creative but I am very thorough. Technical writing is my forte and at times I do delve into the creative side, though the stint usually lasts not more than a day! I enjoy traveling, reading and shopping.