Swiss Kriss Herbal Laxative is a natural remedy to treat constipation. People who get occasional constipation would get instant relief with the help of these tablets. It uses natural ingredients to lubricate the colon and loosen the stool. It uses the goodness of senna along with some digestion enhancing ingredients and that with diuretic properties to cure constipation.
There are no harsh chemicals used here and uses mostly the natural sources for the laxative effect, in one way or the other. It relieves constipation by improving the regularity of the bowel movements. It is not habit forming and could be used regularly as well.
Swiss Kriss Herbal Laxative ingredients
There is only one major ingredient that is mentioned. It is sennosides from senna leaves. It contains 8.5mg in the tablets.
There also are other inactive ingredients but have significance in the digestive system.
Swiss Kriss Herbal Laxative for constipation
Swiss Kriss Herbal Laxative is a natural remedy to treat constipation. It relieves constipation by improving the regularity of the bowel movements. The Swiss Kriss Herbal Laxative tablets need to be taken 1 or 2 in a day.
The ingredients list show:
- finely dried senna leaves in powdered form,
- fine powder of strawberry
- peach leaves,
- caraway seeds,
- flower powder of hibiscus
- Sennosides is taken from senna leaves. These compounds have the laxative property that makes contractions in the intestine to enable smoother bowel movements.
- Both the strawberry and peach leaves infusions are used a natural remedy for constipation.
- Anise seeds regulate the digestion to promote proper bowel movements
- Caraway seeds relieve gas and flatulence. It also makes bulk in the gut to have smoother passage through the colon.
- Hibiscus soothes the muscles in the intestine which helps in smooth movements. It can stimulate the muscles to contract when needed.
- Calendula improves digestion and eliminates the unwanted waste in the gut. Its laxative property triggers bowel movements that relieve constipation. It can also soothe the intestinal muscles and maintains it.
- There also are dandelion and peppermint. Dandelion has mild laxative effects by increasing the bile production. The peppermint is useful for reducing muscle spasms, increase bile production and regulating the bowel movements.
Swiss Kriss Herbal Laxative dosage
The Swiss Kriss Herbal Laxative tablets need to be taken 1 or 2 in a day. You may take one in the morning and the other at night before bed. These tablets are mainly for regulating the bowel movements and take some time to get into action.
This is meant for adults and not for all children. It can be used for children above the age of 6. For children of 6-12 years old, give only 1 tablet per day. Adults can have 2 tablets dose. It is available in packs of 60, 125 and 250 tablets.
You can take a glass of water or any juice of your choice to take the tablets. It is also important to drink plenty of water to help in the process. Taking not enough water is a major reason why you suffer it in the first place.
Swiss Kriss Herbal Laxative warning
- Do not use Swiss Kriss Herbal Laxative for pregnant women. Pregnancy can be tough with constipation, but this is not the product you need.
- It should not be used by anyone who suffers any kind of digestive issues other than constipation.
- If you note the presence of blood in the stool, stop taking Swiss Kriss Herbal Laxative tablets and seek medical assistance.
- If you get nausea, vomiting or diarrhea after taking these tablets, stop the use and consult your doctor.
- Prolonged use of this laxative is not recommended. Longer usage can make you dependent on the tablets for bowel movements. Use it on a temporary basis, only when you need it.
Possible Swiss Kriss Herbal Laxative side effects
- Diarrhea could happen in the initial stages after taking Swiss Kriss Herbal Laxative. It is caused by the sennosides that inhibit the water absorption from the colon.
- Stomach cramps could be possible as a result of increases motility in the colon, until the movements are regularized.
- Prolonged use of Swiss Kriss Herbal Laxative can lead to problems like electrolyte imbalance, colon muscle problems, nerve damage, and worst of all, cancer.
- The allergic reactions that can be triggered by Swiss Kriss Herbal Laxative or its ingredients are skin rashes, itchy throat, wheezing, runny nose, cough, cramps etc. These allergies are possible only if you are allergic to any specific ingredient in these tablets. On the whole, the Swiss Kriss Herbal Laxative is considered safe from these adverse effects.
Swiss Kriss Herbal Laxative reviews
- Emerett suffers chronic constipation and found relief with the help of Swiss Kriss Herbal Laxative. But she takes it only for 5 days at a time. She fears she might get used to that. She never had any side effects with this.
- There is another user who takes it every day. In fact, it is the only remedy that the user’s doctor allows to take daily. The user takes 4 tablets per day and never had any problems.
- Winifred is among those users who had side effects using this. She did find relief from constipation but had to endure side effects like cramping if she takes it in the morning. The night dose is safe for her, though. She is safe with 1 tablet, which is not enough for her and 2 is too much. It’s a tough call.
The summary is that the Swiss Kriss Herbal Laxative is effective for constipation. But for many, taking one tablet is not enough and 2 tablets cause cramps for them. They are finding it hard to find a mid range of comfort.
Take Swiss Kriss Herbal Laxative regularly for a few days to see a major change in the bowel habits. It regularizes the bowels and brings great relief. This product works with your body to bring normalcy and does not add anything additional into the system. It is natural, gentle in action but works powerful enough for the needed relief. The Swiss Kriss Herbal Laxative is a cheap priced natural remedy for constipation. You can easily get it online.
« Intenzyme Forte Benefits Uqora Drink To Maintain Perfect Urinary Health »