Buy Thyax, a natural remedy for thyroid
Thyax is a natural remedy that can restore many nutrients in the body and enable it to function properly, especially the thyroid glands. The proper functioning of thyroid glands produce balanced thyroid hormones. These hormones are responsible for metabolism inside the hobby. The regular growth and development is also part of the primary function of these thyroid hormones.
Thyax is a dietary supplement that stimulates the thyroid glands and has the thyroid hormone levels normal. A boost in the T3 and T4 hormones is restored back to normal. Thyax is an effective way to counter hypothyroidism and help fight the fatigue and other unpleasant symptoms associated with low levels of thyroid hormones in the body.
Thyax is made by Progressive Health Pharmaceuticals. The product is made in easy to take capsule form. It is made under GMP compliant facilities. Thyax comes with 180 days money back guarantee. Ordering is easy and the shipment is also done to foreign countries as well. Thyax is shipped to Africa, Canada, Europe, Middle East etc. International shipping charges may apply.
Thyax Thyroid Supplement
Thyax is a dietary supplement that stimulates the thyroid glands and has the thyroid hormone levels normal. Thyax is an effective way to counter hypothyroidism and help fight the fatigue and other unpleasant symptoms associated with low levels of thyroid hormones in the body.
Benefits of Thyax Supplements
- The essential nutrient level in the body will be restored to normal levels.
- The metabolic activities will be made to normal and the nutritional processes are also restored which are affected by hypothyroidism.
- The overall health is improved and there is an increase in the energy level.
- The iodine level is increased so as to improve the thyroid functioning.
- The symptoms of hypothyroidism are duly reduced.
- Thyax helps people to lose weight and make weight loss programs successful.
Hypothyroidism is the condition when the thyroid hormone level in the body is below normal. it is a health problem that is being faced by over 50% of the entire population. Women seem to suffer from this, more than men do. It is primarily noted as a sudden weight gain and fatigued state regardless of the time of the day. It is due to the insufficient production of thyroid hormones.
Symptoms of Hypothyroidism
This condition leads to –
- dry skin,
- high cholesterol levels in the body,
- muscle, and joint pain,
- sensitivity to climate changes,
- constipation etc.
When these symptoms are left unattended for a long period can lead to other complications like obesity or diabetes as well.
What are the Complications of Hypothyroidism?
The hypothyroidism will lead to obesity as the normal metabolic rate will be too slow which causes fat deposition and subsequent weight gain. These people will find it difficult to lose weight and their weight loss programs will be a failure, no matter what they do. This is also the reason why there is high cholesterol level in the blood which can also cause a sluggish liver, gallstones, or other bile duct blockages.
Causes of Hypothyroidism
- The normal cause for hypothyroidism is a deficiency in minerals essential for the production of the thyroid hormones. Those minerals are iodine, magnesium, manganese, molybdenum, copper, zinc etc.
- The medications used to treat hyperthyroidism or the over active thyroid glands can also lead to hypothyroidism or under-active thyroid glands.
- Radiation for cancer treatment and other surgery can also lead to hypothyroidism.
- The failure of pituitary glands to signal the thyroid glands to produce the hormones can also cause hypothyroidism.
- Inflammation of the thyroid glands is another reason for low thyroid hormone level in the blood.
- Hashimoto’s thyroiditis is an autoimmune disease that attacks the thyroid gland cells causing it to function below normal.
Thyax – Treatment for Hypothyroidism
The usual treatment is to restore these minerals back in the system. The medication prescribed will replace the T4 hormones. The T4 hormones are naturally produced in the body but the slow thyroid glands fail to produce it. Sometimes this kind of treatment may fail as the medicine lack the other hormone T3. This is the reason why many have turned to the natural therapies that will not only treat the deficiency but also restore many other useful nutrients in the system. Thyax will help the body produce both these hormones and have the normal hormone level back, naturally.
Ingredients of Thyax
- Vitamin B: B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12 are the vitamins added in Thyax. This vitamin B are essential to produce energy, have the nervous system function normal, to elevate the positive mood, and also in easy wound healing. Fatigue is one of the main symptoms of hypothyroidism due to low metabolism. The B vitamins help produce energy and counter the fatigue. The vitamins B6, B12 and folic acid are essential for nervous system and immunity. They reduce the level of a compound that is generally associated with heart diseases. In hypothyroidism, the level of this compound-homocysteine is higher and by using these B vitamins, the counter act is done to reduce it.
- Iodine is a significant nutrient for the normal functioning of thyroid glands and the production of thyroid hormones. A deficiency in the iodine is directly related to hypothyroidism.
- Magnesium is useful for activating the enzymes that produce energy. It can regulate the calcium, potassium levels. It does not directly affect the thyroid glands but act indirectly that leads to treat hypothyroidism.
- Zinc is another mineral needed for thyroid hormone produce.
- Selenium is for the production and the conversion of thyroid hormones. Here selenium is added in the form of selenoproteins.
- Copper, Manganese and Molybdenum are the other three minerals that are present in Thyax. In hypothyroid patients, the copper is depleted in the system. the copper is needed for estrogen-progesterone balance. Copper is also important for zinc to be absorbed for thyroid hormone production. It is also needed to control the calcium level in the cells.
- Acetyl L-Tyrosine is for the synthesis of thyroid hormones. Manganese is another mineral that is required for thyroid hormone production. Molybdenum is a co-factor for the formation of an antioxidant compound that protects the thyroid glands from oxidative damage.
- L-Phenylalanine is essential for thyroid functioning
How does Thyax really work?
So what makes Thyax an effective natural remedy for Hypothyroidism? Thyax is made with vitamins, minerals, amino acids and iodine which are all essential for thyroid health. The vitamins and minerals set the base for the proper functioning of the thyroid glands. It covers any deficiency that light pose a problem in normal functions. The energy production, nervous system health, is also taken care of.
The amino acids are essential for the formation of the thyroid hormones. The amino acids added in Thyax are all the precursors for the hormone production.
The trace element iodine is the most essential part of thyroids. Its deficiency can cause goiter, a developments disorder in children. It is also the reason for the majority of hypothyroidism cases.
All these three parts combine together to work on stimulating the thyroid glands to function normal and have the thyroid hormones produced in balanced state. The lost hormones are restored and many of the abnormal metabolic activities are reversed.
Thyax Thyroid Support dosage
Thyax comes in capsule form. The recommended dosage is 4 capsules of Thyax per day. The dosage sould not be more than this number, otherwise, it may cause other effects. For best results, continue taking Thyax for at least 45-60 days. Remember, it is not a quick solution for hypothyroidism and takes time to establish itself and to show positive results. One has to be optimistic while taking Thyax and not to expect an overnight change in the health condition.
Side Effects of Thyax
No side effects are reported so far for Thyax and nor are any suggestion given in that aspect. But one thing is clear, that, over dosage must be avoided in all cases for obvious reasons.
In some people, taking Thyax may cause rapid weight loss. This happens because of the trigger in the metabolic activities that have been sluggish. The sudden metabolic activity speed will lead to faster fat metabolism and subsequent weight loss. That does not mean that it is a weight loss aid. Rapid weight loss is not healthy in any case. If you lose weight rapidly, take counter measures like eating more proteins to reinstate the muscles and put on some of the pounds you have lost.
Thyax is a natural remedy for hypothyroidism that can work the same as any prescription drugs, but comes at a better price. It is economical and with no known adverse effects. The necessary iodine is supplied to the system along with some help in weight loss. It is also helpful in restoring the metabolic abnormalities or other problems arise as a result of hypothyroidism.
In a way it is a one step solution for both the problem and the symptoms or related problems. it is not a direct cure for hypothyroidism, but create the base and facilitate the process of thyroid gland functioning to have a proper balance in the body.
Thyax is a great choice against any hormone therapy, which is what the primary treatment for hypothyroidism. The hormone therapy has its share of side effects, whereas Thyax comes with none.
Buy Thyax supplement – thyroid supplement to prevent hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism
If you want to balance your thyroid hormone in the body, then Thyax can help you. The nutrients of Thyax helps your body to combat all the symptoms caused by hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism. For instance, the ingredient B -vitamin can increase the energy, soothe the mood and nervous system which tends to shake when you are having hypothyroidism.
Read on to know more about Thyax supplement reviews, supplement facts, side effects and many more.
Thyax side effects
Thyrax is a product that has been manufactured to eliminate the symptoms related to a thyroid disorder. Just like any other health supplement, Thyrax also tend to posses certain potential side effects. However, note that there have been quite some reviews regarding the product and none of them have noted any side effects till now.
But to be on the safe side, it is considered safe to consume Thyax after consultation from your medical practitioner.
Thyax Supplement – General reviews
Overall, the product Thyax has received many positive reviews from people. Many people opine in their individual blogs, websites such as amazon, progressive health site and others that they have seen visible results within few months. Since the product is all natural, Thyax does not come with any side effects.
But on the downside, you must note that Thyax takes its own time (minimum 2 months) in delivering results being a natural product. Another thing to bear in mind is the fact that Thyax does not promote weight loss as often depicted by some users. It is solely a health supplement that focuses on balancing the thyroid hormone.
Even if you consume Thyax eventually you might have the need to pop thyroid replacement hormone medications, but that doesn’t negate the fact that you need to take care of your thyroid glands. With Thyax you will be feeding the body with nutrients that are necessary for proper thyroid function.
People’s say – User reviews about Thyax
Here are some of the Thyax reviews from actual users:
Thyax reviews 1: “My wife was dealing with a borderline thyroid problem for quite a few years now. Recently it became worse. That’s when I found about your product.
Even I was dealing with hyperthyroidism for more than 5 years. After noticing my wife’s positive change, I too made the switch from synthroid for Thyax. Unlike synthroid, I did not have hefty side effects and the only side effect I noticed was on the first day and that was a ‘buzzed’ feeling. But it didn’t occur again till this date. I am absolutely happy that I found a product that worked as promised.”
Thyax reviews 2: “I have been taking thyax since 18 months and I can hardly keep my eyes open during day time as I tend to feel sleepy. Though it worked it does induce sleepy effects. I won’t say this is a bad product but the side effects need to be worked upon.”
Thyax reviews 3: “I was consuming synthroid for quite a few years. I did not experience any big breakthrough all these years but yes it did keep my thyroid under control. After taking Thyax I was completely relieved from the side effects I had to endure while taking synthroid such as lethargic feeling, sweating profusely and many more. Now my wife too have started taking it. I even noticed that her hair has grown thick after years of thinning. I am loving it.”
Thyax Reviews– Pros and Cons
Here are some of the pros and cons of the product Thyax which will help you get an overview of the product.
Pros – Thyax Review
- A complete natural product that has been manufactured using specifically formulated ingredients
- An FDA approved the product
- Supervised under cGMP guidelines that ensures top QC
- Global shipping
- FREE delivery anywhere in USA if ordered two month pack
- Positive reviews from users
- Affordable price
- Can promote hair growth too if used regularly
- Calms your senses and alleviates your mood
Cons – Thyax review
- Drug interactions are possible
- Not recommended for pregnant, nursing women or children
- Must not be used by people who are healthy and do not have any thyroid problems
- Warning about consuming more than 4 capsules are not explained clearly
- Not much user reviews or testimonials
- Takes some time to heal being a natural product
Does Thyax thyroid support have free samples?
No. there is no free sample for Thyax but it does come with 180 days money back guarantee.
Is your office available in UK?
No, but Progressive Health ships worldwide especially in countries such as Australia, South Africa, UK, etc.
Does Thyax Supplement aid weight loss?
No, Thyax does not promote weight loss since it is pure a health supplement that is meant for controlling thyroid problems. But if you are combining good food, healthy exercise and Thyax you are bound to lose some weight.
Where to buy Thyax?
Many people think that Thyax is an OTC product, but it is available only online and it is better to buy from the parent site than any other marketing sites.
Is Thyax safe for pregnant ladies?
No, studies are yet to confirm the fact and certain medications that are taken by pregnant women can meddle with Thyax that can trigger any side effects. Hence, it is always recommended to stay away from this supplement during pregnant and nursing days. You can however take 400 mcg of folic acid which can inhibit neural tube defects.
Is Thyax better than synthroid ?
Of course, it is. Any prescription medication is bound to give detrimental side effects. But Thyax is a natural supplement that will give you benefits without taking a toll on your body. Of course, side effects are possible but existing reviews negates the existence of any detrimental side effects.
Dietary Tips for weight loss with Hypothyroidism
- No stimulants: Cut down consumption of stimulants. Many people tend to get tired or fatigue when dealing with hypothyroidism. Stimulants such as caffeine might help you keep your eyes open but trust me it will only promote more hypothyroidism. The reason is this condition will make your adrenal glands work more than necessary and the result is under the function of the adrenal glands. So keep your hands off coffee, soda, tea etc.
- Stay away from carb foods: Many research shows that people who are dealing with low thyroid can actually get rid of their thyroid issues when they cut almost 50% of their total carb from their daily diet. In fact, choose complex carbs that will show up on your body in a positive way. For instance, eat plenty of fresh fruits, veggies, whole grans that will support you nutritionally when compared to your refined flour or processed foods.
- No more sugar baby: Limit your intake of sugar foods such as cakes, soda, icecream, cookies etc. that will trigger high insulin production in your body.
- Increase fiber intake: Raise the level of fiber intake in your body which will help you get rid of that sluggish behavior or tired feel. At least 30-40 grams of fiber a day is a definite must. A high fibery diet can make you feel full so that you won’t feel hungry again within a short span.
- Say YES to H2O: Drink at least 8-12 cups of water every day. For proper metabolism, water is a must so make sure you are drinking enough to keep your weight in control.