The Tiger Tail Rolling Muscle Massager is an 18” or 22” long handheld muscle massager created by Spring Faussett. The tool is dense foam covered, muscle-friendly self -care massage tool, that helps with rolling and compression massage techniques. Founded in 2006, Tiger Tail USA was the first to successfully create and market the handheld foam roller. It is now a part of every top-level training room across the country. Tiger Tail USA was the pioneer’s, in making muscle recovery mainstream, in the USA and around the world.
Tiger Tail Rolling Muscle Massager is a useful tool for self- massaging. It helps to relieve sore, tight, cramping, fatigued and stiff muscles. This massager can be used, to get the blood flowing, and also break up any small knots in the muscles. The Tiger Tail is more conducive to targeting specific muscle groups than the large foam rollers.
Tiger Tail Rolling Muscle Massager – Features
- It is easy to use, natural pain relief and healing aid.
- The massager control muscle manipulation. It smoothes, loosens, relaxes, soothes the muscle.
- Hand-held foam roller for massaging helps to relieve knots, muscle aches, cramping, spasms and stiffness. Helps to ease, sore muscle pain within minutes, and aids in muscle recovery. The pressure is consistent and even.
- Solo deep tissue massage, solo trigger point therapy, and solo sports massage therapy can be done with the help of this tool.
- Ideal for all levels and works on a variety of different muscles.
- Athletes, sports trainers, massage and physical therapists , chiropractors, highly recommend this Muscle Massager.
- The innovative and patented massage foam instantly adjusts to skin temperature.
- The tool is ergonomically designed; the grips used are non-slip which increase comfort, reduce hand fatigue and facilitate greater massage pressure.
- Convenient and easy to use, no need to roll uncomfortably on the ground.
- The tool is small and portable, easy to pack design is great for travel.
- Easy to clean with anti-bacterial gel or spray.
- Firm Design won’t bend.
Why people prefer Tiger Tail?
- No pinched skin no pulled out hair and no snagged clothing.
- The soft cushy cover is more skin and muscle friendly. No hard cold plastic is used and it spins smoothly.
- The firm design gives the consistent distribution of pressure. No bending or breaking out of shape, use as much pressure needed to get the job done.
- Foam cleans easily with antibacterial gel. Closed-cell, non-porous, non-absorbent, zero latex, non-deteriorating
- Bolster- type foam rollers are cumbersome, awkward and difficult. No need to roll on the ground, the Tiger Tail Rolling Muscle Massager is much easier to use.
- It works on all muscle groups.
- Ergonomic lengths and grips.
- Three years, no hassle warranty.
General Tips for using the Tiger Tail Rolling Muscle Massager
Thousands of people are using Tiger Tail Rolling Muscle Massager. Physical Therapists, Massage Therapists, Athletic Trainers, Personal Trainers highly recommend this tool.
- Pre-activity – Roll to help warm up muscles and prepare the muscles for the activity. For 15-30 second simply roll each muscle group.
- During Activity – Roll to help relieve cramps, aches, soreness and tightness.
- Post – Activity – Total body rolls and rubs down to help muscle recovery, as well as prevent aches, soreness, and discomfort.
To warm up healthy tissue muscles, it takes 10-20 rolls over the muscle. By doing this, it will equate to working each muscle area for about 10-20 seconds. To be most effective, with each roll press harder on the muscle area. Massage therapists refer to tender bumps or knots in the muscle as trigger points. The presence of trigger points indicates weak, stiff and sore muscle. The trigger points often hinder athletic performance because they easily tire and often hurt.
When the Tiger Tail Massage Roller, passes over a trigger point, you may feel some sort of pain or discomfort. Slowly and gradually, work the Tiger Tail deeper into the muscle, to work out the trigger point. By using the Tiger Tail several times daily, trigger points will lessen in severity. Chronic trigger points need additional attention and before beginning any type of treatment, seek the advice of a physician.
Tiger Tail Muscle Massager -18 inch / 22 inch
The Muscle Massager -18 inches / 22 inches roller, both are perfect for massaging your body quickly without getting down on the floor. It is dense foam covered, muscle –friendly, self -care massage tool and works on all muscle groups. It is perfect for personal use working on both upper and lower body areas. It helps to relieve knots, aches, cramping, spasms and stiffness. The Muscle Massager tool is made using a firm design. It won’t bend, no cold plastics, spindles or beads are used. It won’t pinch your skin, pull hair or snag apparel when in use. The 18- inch roller is the best-selling size as it works great for personal massage. It is very easy to pack in a small bag because the length is shorter and is having a non-slip grip. The 22 inch is best for buddy massage and back massage. It works well for people who are less flexible and larger in size. The extra length makes it easier for using on someone else.
Specification: 18 inch
- Complete roller length: 18 inches
- Massage Surface: 10 inches
- Weight: 10.4 ounces
Specification: 22 inch
- Complete roller length: 22 inches
- Massage surface: 14 inches
- Weight: 13.6 ounces
Customer Questions & Answers
Is the length listed, the total length with handles included?
Yes, it includes the handles as well.
Is this product come with the black rubber band saying “ I love happy muscles”?
Yes, the happy muscles band id there and it is great.
Is the part that roll, the center part, plastic or foam?
It is pretty hard foam. The part that roles are an outer foam sleeve, tightly gripping an inner sleeve, that roles freely over the inner axle.
Does this really work any better than a rolling pin?
Yes, it is smarter and doesn’t slide on skin or clothing. It is lighter, thinner and little more comfortable than a rolling pin.
What is standard packaging and what is frustration free packaging? Is the cost of the packaging in addition to the cost of the roller?
There is no difference in cost. Frustration free packaging is without all the hard plastic packaging around it.
Would like to purchase Tiger Tail, what size to get 18 inches or 22?
The 18 inch is a smaller one and may be more convenient for traveling. However, the 22 inch work better for a taller person. They both work the same exact way, so it’s a matter of personal choice.
Dr. Jeff Hill says as a doctor of physiotherapy, I always look for home products for my patients, that are easy to use, and that supplement the treatment. The tiger Tail is a perfect tool for self soft tissue mobilization. I highly recommend this tool to my patients as an adjunct to therapy.
Allen says Tiger Tail is a great tool for working out to relieve muscle tension or when there is just a cramp.
Duffy says this little gadget is amazing. I can roll right over my ankle and shins and not have any pain or discomfort because of the foam. It really helped to alleviate pain and it feels great.
Shane says I bought Tiger Tail as an alternative to the stick to use with the Trigger Point Therapy Book. It is light, compact and easy to use on certain muscle groups. The thumb tool featured on each end of Tiger Tail offers the firmness and density of a human thumb
To use the tool on some parts of the body for eg. Back, shoulders, glutes require more pressure or even a partner.
The tool is expensive and stopped rolling after a couple of uses. Rubs instead which is not great on hairy legs.
The positive reviews are more and customers are happy with theTiger Tail Rolling Muscle Massager and give a rating of 4.6 out of 5.
Tiger Tail products help to relieve sore muscles, speed muscle recovery and to reduce stress and tension. Many of the top physical therapists, athletic trainers, chiropractors and physio professionals, use Tiger Tail massage tools. The tools can be used for trigger point therapy, muscle recovery, injury prevention and much more. The whole body can be massaged with the muscle self-help massage tools of Tiger Tail. Customers call the Tiger Tail portable foam roller as massage therapists on a stick. The mission of Tiger Tail is to make muscles happy everywhere.