To begin with, the Hydro Floss oral irrigator naturally prevents gum diseases.
It is one of the best oral irrigators, available online. This oral irrigator from Toothygrins can have a great impact on your dental health. Its a home care dental instrument, available on the market today. This article shall be covering about the hydro floss IS oral irrigator and how it helps in fighting gum diseases.
Firstly, an oral irrigator is also called as a dental water jet. Next, its a home care dental device that uses a stream of pulsating water to remove plaque and food debris settled in between the teeth and below the gum line. Oral irrigator improves dental and gingival health. Besides, Oral irrigators have been known to remove tonsil stones in tonsillotis patients.
Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator For Preventing Gum Disease
This irrigator uses hydromagnetics technology to prevent bacteria from sticking to the teeth surface. Also, it is more effective than the ordinary water flossers. Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator is a dentist recommended oral irrigator for healthy gums. Moreover, gum diseases like gingivitis and periodontitis are caused by plaque. Each time you eat food, your mouth is always creating plaque. Plaque is a clear sticky substance that contains destructive bacteria. These bacteria contain toxins that can irritate your gums and cause them to be infected. Similarly, gum disease can cause bleeding of gums and result in tooth loss. It also leads to bone damage and even heart disease and strokes.
Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator – Dental Care
Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator is a dentist recommended oral irrigator for healthy gums. The hydromagnetic technology of this Irrigator, literally pulls plaque, tartar and bacterial debris off the tooth enamel, out from the gum-line.
It effectively irrigates below the gum-line, where the bacteria sticks on. By water flossing, the Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator flushes the bacteria from beneath your gum-line. The hydromagnetic technology of this Irrigator, literally pulls plaque, tartar and bacterial debris off the tooth enamel, out from the gum-line. Clinical studies have shown that hydromagnetics make the Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator, up to 64% more effective than non-magnetic oral irrigators.
Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator Features
- It works with a cutting-edge technology – hydromagnetics. This super new technology completely flushes out the debris and plaque from below the gumline.
- Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator comes with a pause flow button. One of the common concerns of users is the uncontrollable splashing of water when the machine is turned on. But with Hydro Floss pause flow button, users can have total control of the flosser.
- It has an adjustable water pressure that can be set to your comfort level. The maximum pressure is 60 psi. Too much pressure can damage gingival tissues.
- There is a 800 ml reservoir for this product. This means that it has a higher capacity than other flossers, which can fill up to 500 ml only. You can also add mouthwash to the tank for a cleaner and refreshed feeling.
- This dental care product is perfect for a family with 4 members. Tips are colored for each member.
Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator – What’s Inside The Pack
A pack of this Irrigator comes with:
- Hose and handle
- Pocket pal jet tips
- Regular jet tips
- Cannula tips
- Suculus tips
- Plastic insert
- Repair kits
- Power converter
Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator benefits
- Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator helps to reduce periodontal infection: One of the primary benefits of water floss oral irrigator is that it reduces the periodontal infections. When the water flosser was compared to tooth brushing, the water flosser came with effective results. A paper by the American Academy of Periodontology notes that one of the greatest advantages of water flossing is that it reduces bacterial accumulation in the gums.
- It reduces the inflammation: Many studies have shown that people who used Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator, felt better. They had reduced bleeding and gingivitis. A 2008 systematic review noted that studies shows there was a beneficial effect of water flossing on the gingival index, bleeding scores and pocket depth.
- Helps diabetic people: People with diabetes tend to be at greater risk for gum diseases. They have more severe gingival inflammation. A study was conducted on diabetic people to know the effect of Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator. It was found that users of water flossers, had 44% better reduction in bleedng and 41% better reduction in gingivitis.
- This is safe and gentle to use: The whole mechanism of Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator is easy to use. A three-month study found that water flossing had helped to clear out the plaque and debris sticked on the gums.
Other benefits include
- A better and safe alternative to orthodontic appliances: Using orthodontic appliances for dental health is risky and challenging. Whereas water flossing makes the job done easier. The water flosser had helped them with reduced bleeding and healthy gums.
- Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator gets deeper into the pocket than string floss: We all know that string floss is one way, you can keep your teeth healthy and clean. Whereas water flossing is found much more effective. Reports suggest that this Irrigator with classic jet tip enters deep into the pocket and cleans all the bacteria.
- It removes plaque and debris causing bacterial growth in the gums: A study at the University of Southern California Center for Biofilms found that a Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator can eliminate plaque from the infected area. They noted that this method provides healthy and bacteria-free teeth.
Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator reviews
At a glance, Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator looks perfect for treating gum diseases and gingivitis naturally. But like every product, this Irrigator also comes with few cons. So here’s a look at the strengths and negatives of this Oral Irrigator.
Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator Positive Reviews – Pros
- The water tank of Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator is larger and the cords are longer. The unit never shuts down due to low water levels.
- The Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator unit is small in size, and takes very less space.
- It helps to clear gum diseases naturally, with their water flossing technique.
Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator Negative Reviews – Cons
- Pulsating water pump causes the hose to vibrate vigorously, causing leaks.
- While working, the Oral Irrigator tends to be noisy.
- Although there is a pause button to control the water splash, the button needs to be pressed very hard.
Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator Customer Reviews – What Does The Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator Customer Testimonials Say?
D.L San Mateo from CA says “Thank you so much for launching this Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator. I used to buy Listerine for the past 3 years, to keep my teeth hygiene and healthy. I thought it was doing good. But still I could find smell plaque and find my gums bleeding, every time I brushed. I also had bad breath and sour taste problem. But after I bought Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator, I couldn’t find any of these problems persisting.”
R.M from Chicago, IL says “ Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator had given me a tingly, fresh feeling, which I used to have 25 years ago. I never knew that I couldn’t get back those days.”
Here’s what dentists have to say about Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator
- “It may prove to be the premier dental discovery of the 20th century” – W.R DDS, Birmingham, AL.
- “ Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator have resulted in ZERO technology,” says D.D DMD, Lexington, KY
- “The overall improvement has surpassed all our expectations,” says P>G DDS, Elizabethton, TN.
- “There is a significant improvement in oral disease,” says D.S DDS, Columbus, OH.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are cannula tips used for Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator?
Cannula tips are designed for use with this Irrigator. They can be used after the regular jet tips. These cannula tips come with the extension that easily snaps onto the hydro floss handle. You can then attach these special tips to the extension.
How much is the capacity of Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator reservoir?
The 800 ml reservoir of Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator has a higher capacity than other water flossers. The ordinary water flossers that you get online can hold water up to 500 ml only.
Does toothygrins offer international shipping for this Oral Irrigator?
Yes, the company offers free shipping for all orders above $25, within U.S.
What are the reviews of pocket pal tips in Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator?
Users were pleased with the pocket pal tips of this Irrigator. It was comfortable to use. It allows delivering AktivOxigen serum deep into the periodontal pockets.
Does Toothygrin have refund policy?
Yes. Hydro Floss Oral Irrigator of toothygrin offers 30-day return policy.