Maintain a healthy urinary tract with Uqora that contains all the right ingredients. The product delivers faster and effective results without any side effects.
Worried about frequent urinary tract infection? Generally, when does it happen?
Urinary tract infections (UTI’s ) is a common problem occurring in most of the women. They are highly painful, frustrating and uncomfortable. UTI’s occur due to bacteria named E.coli, which are present inside the digestive tract and on the skin adjoining the anus. These bacteria move towards the urethra during intercourse. Besides, menopausal women are also at the higher risk of getting an infection, because the loss of estrogen results in the thinning of the tissue of the bladder and urethra. The symptoms of urinary tract infection includes a persistent need to urinate, burning sensation on urination and bladder pain. In such cases, repeated antibiotic usage can lead to antibiotic resistance. It will kill both the bad as well as good bacteria. Hence, antibiotic dosage for UTI’s can lead to other problems like yeast infections.
Try Uqora!! Which is an appropriate blend of useful ingredients needed to lower the probability of getting urinary tract infections due to sexual intercourse in women. Read on to know more about this brand and its usefulness in preventing urinary tract infections.
About Uqora – Supplement For Urinary Tract Issues
Uqora is a natural, safe and easy to use health supplement that is capable of reducing the risks of urinary tract infections in women. It is very helpful in protecting you from bacteria. There is no need to worry, as Uqora is formulated from the best available clinical data with the help of top physicians and urologists. This should be taken when you are likely to develop an infection (i.e. right after sex). It works by flushing out the bacteria’s that can cause urinary tract infections.
When To Use Uqora?
- After Sexual activity: Stating the obvious, sex is the leading cause of urinary tract infections in women. It increases the chances of introduction of bacteria into the urethra and causes irritation to this area. Hence, we always advise that you should urinate after sex. But urination alone is not enough to tackle this problem. Uqora is a preventative drink mix that works after intercourse. Consume Uqora within one hour after having sex.
- During extended periods without having a shower: You can consume it in the morning hours or before bedtime to maintain a healthy urinary health while traveling during periods.
- After prolonged physical activities like cycling or exercise: The best time to drink Uqora immediately after having physical exercises or if you are participating in a sport’s activity that requires spandex.
- D-mannose is a simple form of sugar seen in most of the fruits like cranberries and apples. It is present naturally in some of the cells of our body. D-Mannose is mainly used to prevent urinary tract infections, as it kills all the adhering bacteria’s (E.coli) present on the walls of the urinary tract.
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is a water soluble nutrient found in vegetables and fruits. Our body cannot produce this vitamin C. Hence it is very essential to obtain it from fruits or health supplements. Vitamin C is an antioxidant, which supports immune system function. It also reduces the chance of urinary tract infection. Many studies have prove that urinary tract infection frequencies are low in women who take prophylactic Vitamin C.
- Vitamin B6 increases the rate of urination and urinary flow. This is a mild diuretic present in the product. Urination can flush out the free bacteria’s out of the urinary tract. It produces certain proteins called as antibodies to fight the pathogens that are responsible for urinary tract infections.
- Potassium and Magnesium Citrate salts can alkalinize the urine. These electrolytes works by replacing the loss of ions through urination to improve the rate of hydration.
Take this powder with 8-10 ounces of water within 1 hr of any activity which may result in a urinary tract infection.
Pros & Cons
- It is a 100% organic and natural formula. All the components are Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) by the United States FDA.
- Independently proven by the manufacturer of this product.
- There are no known side-effects.
- You will get tons of favorable reviews online.
- Uqora is available online only.
- Available in one flavor only (i.e. pink lemonade).
- The website does not mention about money back guarantee.
- The product is a bit pricey.
Uqora Consumer Reviews
Women are more susceptible to urinary tract infections (UTIs), as bacteria can easily enter their urethral opening during sexual intercourse. It is an amazing product that prevents any infection by flushing the bacteria’s through urination. It is safe to drink and does not promote any kinds of side-effects. In fact, it works well for most of the customers. They are happy with the results and give it a 5.0 out of 5 stars for this product. Let’s have a look at some of the customer testimonials.
“I am very pleased with this Uqora powder. I had gone through three UTIs before the consumption of this product. Now, I am completely trouble free after having this. Lovely flavor with an appealing color.”
“Amazing!!! Completely satisfied and have recommended the same to my friends.”
“The product is affordable, tastes very good and works like a charm. I used to suffer from regular UTI’s. In fact, I researched through all the products, but nothing worked for me except Uqora.”
“I really respect the hard work in discovering this miraculous product named Uqora.”
Where To Buy Uqora?
Uqora is a women’s healthcare company, which is dedicated in helping the women’s to lower their health issues. You can directly buy this product from official website available at uqora.com. Besides, the product is also available at amazon.com at an affordable rate.
Uqora Discount, Coupon & Promo Codes
Now, save big!!! with these coupon codes and promo cards. Uqora offers certain discounts on their products ranging from 10% onwards. You can avail 15% discount on your initial purchase, 20% off over $200 and 7% off for products less than $50.
Frequently asked questions
Is Uqora safe during pregnancy?
Yes, it is safe to consume during pregnancy. Urinary infections are the most common infection seen in pregnant women. It can place the fetus at risk of complication.
Is Uqora FDA approved? Where it is produced?
Yes, it is FDA approved and made in a CGMP certified (current Good Manufacturing Practices) laboratory in the United States.
What are the dosages of the active components in one serving?
D-Mannose 2g, Vitamin C 600 mg, Vitamin B6 50 mg, Magnesium 25 mg and Potassium 25mg.
Apart from Uqora, what are the other best ways to reduce the chance of UTI’s?
You can take showers instead of baths after sex, wear cotton undergarments, try to drink lots of water to stay hydrated, wipe front to back and urinate when you feel the need.
Can I include Uqora in my routine diet?
Yes, you may. But not more than 5 individual packets per day.
Uqora is one of the best supplements to prevent urinary tract infections after sex and physical activity. Believe, it is truly very helpful in lowering your risk of infection. So, start this product and share your comments with us.
My Dogs name is Droopy. I am 28 and work for the secret service, protecting the President of The United States of America. I target practice with a rocket launcher and drive to work in a tank. Well, that’s all that I want to be, but of course, I am not any of those. I am a writer, fun loving, the coffee loving simple person who reads when I get time (which is most often) and eat ice cream at least once in a day.