Emergency Oxygen Kits – First Aid Kit
An emergency oxygen needs to be supplied when a person has difficulty in breathing. The emergency oxygen kit includes the inhalator, resuscitator, portable aluminum cylinder etc. It can be used both as an inhaler as well as a resuscitator. The emergency oxygen kit that can be wall mounted is a great addition to the first aid collection anywhere, be it homes, offices, schools or public places.
The wall mounted emergency oxygen kit Specifications
The emergency oxygen kit includes the inhalator, resuscitator, portable aluminum cylinder etc. It can be used both as an inhaler as well as a resuscitator.
- The aluminum oxygen cylinder weighs about 16 pounds and has the size specification of 20 x 6 x 9. The cylinder has the capacity to store 566 liters of oxygen that lasts for 90 minutes.
- The resuscitation mask is safe to use and fits both adults and children. The resuscitator provides mouth to mask CPR for a non-breathing person in emergency.
- The inhalator is for a breathing person who has breathing difficulty. It is just a supplemental oxygen supply.
- The mask is hygienically safe from bacteria and contagious diseases.
- The wall mounted emergency oxygen kit is simple and easy to use. The two step instructions are provided on the cover. The on and off lever is located at a convenient location and simple in mechanism. There are no set up hassles and comes ready to use as it is.
- A constant reading supply gauge is on display. They show automatically and there is no need to press the ON button for it.
- The emergency oxygen kit is portable with a handle and a shoulder strap attached on it. The whole unit is tight sealed to protect it from dust and moisture and will be fresh when taken for use.
- The cylinder is refillable or disposable. The refill can be done easily at a nearby gas distributor.
- The emergency oxygen kit comes with full package of wall brackets, screws and oxygen filled cylinder. They just need to be mounted on the wall at a convenient position.
- The wall mounted emergency oxygen kit is easily available without any prescription and does cover a 5 year warranty as well.
Cost and Shipping
The ready to use wall mounted emergency oxygen kit from eBay costs less than $400 for a brand new one. The payment is done through PayPal. Once the full payment is received, the consignment is shipped to any location preferred by the buyer. There is international shipment also. The emergency oxygen kits are shipped from Arizona, USA. The shipping charge is in addition to the cost of the product. The delivery will be done within 7-14 days of shipment.
Life is too precious to wait even a few minutes. The emergency oxygen kit that can be wall mounted is a great addition to the first aid collection anywhere, be it homes, offices, schools or public places. With this emergency unit ready to use and kept at a convenient place can save a life. Sometimes it takes just a few seconds and small things that can save a life. Have this wall mounted emergency oxygen kit at a hand’s length. We don’t know when we may be in dire need of it.