Do you know how dangerous warts could be? Warts grown on the skin could increase in number and appear in clusters if left untreated. Equally, it could create and place you at the risk of developing skin eruptions or bleeding. In one way, it can expose you to other types of Sexually Transmitted Diseases or STD’s. Thus, it very important to have warts removed.
Nowadays, there are many treatments available in the market for this condition as warts in the public could be very embarrassing (especially the genital ones). Warticide is made from the unique combination of salicylic acid and other natural components like tea tree and cedar leaf oil. Further, read on to know more about Warticide – Natural Remedies for Warts. Equally, check out its reviews, ingredients, dosage and other respective details. Read on to learn more…
About Warticide – Natural Remedies for Warts
Warticide is a topical solution, made from the ingredients that are proven to work well for wart removal. Salicylic acid is one of the active components, effective for wart removal and it is also approved by FDA for treating this dangerous skin condition. It is proven that application of this acid on the skin results in a process of keratolyses, which helps at peeling off warts easily. It begins to work within 2 weeks of time and another important thing is, it works for both planter and common warts.
Sisquoc Healthcare Warticide ingredients
The list of ingredients in this product is quite simple. One of the most active components present is Salicylic acid (10%) and few other ingredients like Tea Tree Oil and Cedar Leaf Oil.
Other ingredients include:
- Ethyl Alcohol
- Xanthan Gum
- Melaleuca Alternifolia
- Water (deionized)
- Salicylic Acid (10%) – This is one of the most commonly used ingredients in OTC wart removers. It helps at dissolving the substances present in warts. Within a few weeks of treatment with Salicylic Acid, you will notice that warts can be peeled off easily, as skin cells inside it won’t be able to stick together for a longer period.
- Cedar Leaf Oil – This is a recommended essential oil for effective wart removal. It includes many anti-viral properties that help in the treatment of warts.
- Tea Tree Oil – Tea Tree Oil is a vital ingredient used in wart removal treatment. It is a mix of anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal properties.
- Ethyl Alcohol – Mainly functions to kill the bacteria present on the surface of the skin. Besides, it allows other ingredients to penetrate deep and make their way through the outer layers of the skin to remove more bacteria.
- Xanthan Gum – Xanthan Gum is a sugar residue, primarily called as a thickening agent. There are many studies conducted on Xanthan, which reveals that Xanthan Gum is an effective ingredient for the growth of cancerous tumors.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia – Popularly known as Tea Tree Oil. This is a powerful essential oil with more than 300 reported health benefits. It is used to remove, bacteria, viral and fungal contamination. Besides, it is highly considered as an antiseptic.
Directions on how to use Warticide
Prior to application of this solution on a wart, there are few steps to follow. Firstly, it is very important to wash the wart affected area with a soap and water. Equally, it is a good idea to soak a wart into warm water for 5 minutes prior to application. After following these steps, dry the area completely.
- In the second step, apply this Warticide solution on a wart by using a dropper. Then wait for some time, until it gets dry.
- Repeat the same process for 2 times per day.
- But remember, do not exceed the dosage for more than 3 months. However, in most cases, it is good to use this topical treatment for 2 weeks.
- It would be good that you consult a doctor before using this Warticide formula. Mainly in case of pregnancy or having other medications.
- Do not apply for warts on face.
- Store the bottle in a cool place.
- Keep out of reach of children below 5 years.
- It is a very effective solution with no side effects
- Like other pesticides, available in the market. This formula is very beneficial and specific to the affected area as it is applied directly. Besides, it reduces the surface area to the exposure of chemicals. Equally, there are many known advantages to the people who are allergic to chemical components.
- Secondly, Warticide is not expensive
- The treatment is very cheap with respect to the work it does.
- Warticide is very easy to apply
- The mode of application is not that complicated as there is no surgical procedure involved. By using the convenient dropper to apply for Warticide, it’s quite easy to apply and there would be no messy application.
- It produce great results within a short period of time
- Warticide is worth at showing its effects within one month of its usage. Similarly, if you are not happy with the results given out. Then, you may go for their 60-days money policy. Each spent money will be refunded back.
Warticide Pros and Cons – Why you should use Warticide?
- Warticide is a mix of well-selected ingredients – namely Salicylic Acid, Tea Tree Oil and Cedar Oil. All of them are proven to work well for the removal of warts. Thus, they are capable of giving fast and better results, within weeks.
- The product can be used for treating either plantare or common warts.
- Each bottle contains sufficient amounts for about 30 applications.
- For effective removal, it is necessary to apply Warticide twice per day (both morning and evening).
- Besides, application of Warticide is not messy as it uses liquid gel dropper tip.
- It is safe to use and there are no associated side effects.
- The formula is manufactured in the US by Sisquoc Healthcare, which provides various well-rated health treatments.
- Above all, wart remover is risk-free for up to 60 days. The product is backed by a money back guarantee.
- Warticide cannot be used on warts that appear on the face.
- It is a new product. However, at present, there is a limited number of reviews available from the consumers.
The number of reviews for this product is quite limited. But still, you can find some as so many people have tried this solution for warts. Besides, the testimonials that you will find are mostly positive. Showing good proof that Warticide is an effective wart remover and it works as promised.
Warticide customer reviews
Though, few, customers are quite happy with the results given out by this Warticide formula. Further, mentioned below are some honest customer reviews for your reference. Let’s have a look at some…
- Rees John stated This Warticide formula works very beautifully. After a couple of weeks after using it, warts are completely gone.
- Suzanne stated It is working. The wart is gradually going away. Hope, that it will say goodbye soon…
- Andria James stated “I used it for three weeks and it works a lot. Quite impressive with the results obtained.”
- Paul Katrine stated “5 stars, all is what I can say. My warts have gone completely. All thanks to Warticide and its manufacturers.”
- Justin stated “One of the best warts treatment that I have ever met. Early, I used to work outside in the fields and often get plantar warts on my hands. After using this formula, there are no more warts anymore. I must say, Warticide works very fast and it has never failed for me. Very thankful for the great product.”
Where to buy Warticide? – Warticide for sale
If you are planning to buy this product, then you will not get it in the local stores. You can purchase it online only and the best place to buy is from their official website at warticide.com. Equally, this will ensure that you are buying an original product with all the guarantees from the manufacturer. Another benefit is when purchasing from their website orders can be shipped worldwide and also receive this solution in discrete packaging. Further, you may refer their site for more needed information.
Yes, the product is available at popular destinations like amazon.com. Overall it has received 3.1 customer rating out of 5. Equally, they are offering many discounts. Thus, you will find many cheap offers on different bottle contents.
Discount, Coupon and Promo offers
The manufacturer offers 10% discount on every bottle of Warticide. The price offered for 1 bottle is $39.95. Besides, there are other offers like buy 3 get 2 free, buy 2 get one free and much more. So, never miss them out! Catch them at the earliest…
Frequently asked questions
How will I know that the product is working?
Warticide immediately starts working on its application. But, it will require about 2 weeks to show the results and another important thing is that you need to apply it 2 times in a day.
Does it really work on HPV warts?
Yes, the formula is effective. It has many positive results to the users. Further, you may check with various customer reviews mentioned at different sites.
Do warts return after treatment with this solution?
However recurrence of warts is fairly common when treating warts. Mainly because the topical solution can kill individual warts but not the virus that causes warts. Hence, a regular application of Warticide formula should continue to lessen the frequency of future wart outbreaks.
How are orders of Warticide shipped?
Generally, orders of Warticide are shipped via USPS system. While expedited domestic orders are shipped through Federal express.
Where should I contact for my queries and doubts?
For doubts and queries, you may contact at CustomerService@SisquocHealthcare.com.
In conclusion, Warticide is an effective natural remedy for warts. Its ingredients work faster and are more effective. So, buy them at the earliest and of course, don’t forget to share your valuable comments with us…
Silence sometimes sounds a bit noisy around me. I like the calm and count the words I speak every day. I also count the words I write! Movies inspire me. It could be any language. The story doesn’t matter. I end up finding my own story from any movie. Writing just happened to me. It’s not something I chose. It took me 3 years 4 months and 21 days to figure out that I was indeed good at it. The last time I read a book was in college and it started with ” The study of micro-organisms…..”!