Welcome to WonderSlim! WonderSlim Meal Replacement Nutrition Bar Mint Cocoa is a crispy, chocolatey treat with the hint of a mint flavor. It is delicious and nutritious with a mix of 15 grams protein, 5 grams of fiber and 17 vitamins and minerals. The bar can easily get you over your chocolate cravings. Further, read on to know more about WonderSlim Meal Replacement Nutrition Bar Mint Cocoa. Check out its ingredients, features, reviews and much more…
WonderSlim Meal Replacement Nutrition Bar Mint Cocoa – Features
- The bar is gluten free.
- It contains high protein (i.e 14 grams per bar).
- Equally, high fiber (i.e 5 grams per bar).
- There are 160 calories per bar.
- Low-fat content namely 5 grams per bar.
- Includes 17 vitamins and minerals.
- Low cholesterol content – 0 mg
- The product is aspartame free
- Trans fat-free
- This is an energy boosting bar.
- One may use it as a meal replacement bar or diet snack bar.
WonderSlim Meal Replacement Nutrition Bar Mint Cocoa – Ingredients
- Protein Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate [From Milk], Casein, Calcium Caseinate, Partially Hydrolyzed Milk Protein Isolate),
- Cocoa (Processed With Alkali),
- Maltitol Syrup,
- Ascorbic Acid,
- Ferric Orthophosphate,
- Fractionated Palm Kernel and Palm Oil,
- Whey Protein Concentrate,
- High Oleic Sunflower Oil,
- Soy Lecithin,
- Natural and Artificial Flavors,
- Nonfat Milk,
- Milk Protein Concentrate,
- Tapioca Starch,
- Calcium Carbonate,
- Calcium Pantothenate,
- Vitamin A Palmitate,
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride,
- Tocopherols (To Protect Flavor),
- Alpha Tocopherol Acetate,
- Soybean Oil,
- Zinc Oxide,
- Copper Gluconate,
- Thiamin Mononitrate,
- Folic Acid,
- Potassium Iodide,
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).
Directions of use
Unwrap the bar and enjoy it has as a healthy snack alternative. It is best when stored in a cool, dry place.
WonderSlim Meal Replacement Nutrition Bar Mint Cocoa – Reviews
Overall, the product has received 4.7 stars out of 5 stars. It comes with a soft, chewy taste of dark chocolate and refreshing mint. There are no negative reviews from the users. Mentioned here are some customer reviews for your reference. Let’s have a look at them…
“I bought this Chocomint protein bar from the online store. It tastes great. I just love the flavor.”
“Yummy. Really this is a portable snack with high protein content and too much sugar.”
“Very satisfying! Thus, I would like to rate it with 5 stars…”
“Would like to recommend the same.”
WonderSlim Meal Replacement Nutrition Bar Mint Cocoa – Where to buy?
One may purchase this protein bar from the online stores like dietdirect.com and at amazon. They are available at a cheaper price. Further, you may also visit the concerned website for more details.
Discount, coupon and promo offers
Diet Direct offers $5 on your purchase, $10 on initial sign up, free US shipping on orders over $69, $40 off on purchase of products above $299, $10 on a purchase, 20% off on Wonderslim products. Similarly, Amazon offers $50 gift card for every purchase made from their site.
Frequently asked questions
Ya, sure. The site is tested and certified by the McAfee Secure. Thus, all your information will be kept secured using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and no information will be revealed to the third party users.
What is the return policy of Diet Direct?
Diet Direct offers a 60 days return policy on all the products purchased from their site.
Items that are eligible for refund include:
- Any unopened bottle, box or consumable items.
- Up to one partially used bottle, box or container.
What is their contact number?
The contact number of Diet Direct is 1-800-567-3438.
Is the product available at eBay stores?
No, the product is not available at eBay stores.
Silence sometimes sounds a bit noisy around me. I like the calm and count the words I speak every day. I also count the words I write! Movies inspire me. It could be any language. The story doesn’t matter. I end up finding my own story from any movie. Writing just happened to me. It’s not something I chose. It took me 3 years 4 months and 21 days to figure out that I was indeed good at it. The last time I read a book was in college and it started with ” The study of micro-organisms…..”!